Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Photo Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Dudd
    replied
    Re: Photo Memories

Thr bus park is built where the old Odean cinema was,It take up the whole block netween Constant spring Ed,Eastwood park ave, North and South Odean avenues. On half way tree square. I cant foeget as a youth the last time I went to that forsaken place,and some idiot fire gun in the cinema and cause people to be trampled.Good riddance.

Leave a comment:

• Pepper
    replied

I started with food, so I will end with food.

Photo posting is finished, memories will last forever. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Look at the color of this pumpkin...it was soooo tasty. I wish I had some right now. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Pepper
    replied

Click here to watch Fern-Gully

Leave a comment:

• Pepper
    replied

I wonder what I did to get yuh bex? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

Anyway let me finish up posting my photos.

Riding through Fern Gully

Let me see if I can post my video from Fern Gully.

Leave a comment:

• Sinco01
    replied

Great ... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

but mi vex wid yuh .. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• tuffstuff
    replied

it tek mi bout 3 hour fi read 3 trip report ovaya [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] and NONE A OONU NUH DONE YET!!!!!

This is a typical soon come. Di food look nice, altho some a di fish dem fry too dry fi my taste, but lawddddddddddddddddd di hockeyyyy, lawdddddd.

ey a so Town a look farrinish [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] that bus station could be in Anywhere USA. Wow- yu nay take none a di airport?

Leave a comment:

• Pepper
    replied

Thanks everyone for checking out the photos.

Bedtime now. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-sleeping.gif[/img]
    Soon come wid more.

Leave a comment:

• Pepper
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Empress_Skelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mountaingal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    <span style="color: #663333">New bus terminal under construction in HalfWay Tree.</span>

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

you, know, i remember the days when Half Way Tree was a park and you went there and photographers took your pic for money. it get big and broad now. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    </div></div>

Nice pics Pepper [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

BTW where in HWT is this??? Is it by the park? </div></div>

Skells, I was standing at the Pavillion shopping mall. That's the Burger King just below, in the parking lot.

My sis and I are not experts on town, so when we got there....trying to find Pavillion we lass pass. Di bus terminal threw us waaaay off.

Leave a comment:

• Pepper
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WandabeinJa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Pepper [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] I can see I have some catching up to do here!! Am still on first post - just wanted to say [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] and looking forward to the read and photos!!

Last year I saw Beres and Buju as well - what time did they come on this year? Last year was 5:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m., respectively - Saturday night. </div></div>

Hi Wanda,
    Thanks for stopping by.

This year Beres and Buju were on two diff nights. Time? time? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dizzy.gif[/img] All I know is I needed sunglasses when heading out.

Leave a comment:

• Pepper
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mountaingal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">o wow, some gorgeous pics, Pepper. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] am jealous that you managed to go again this year. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
    </div></div>

LOL, that's what happens when you buy your ticket way far in advance. I think my sister got hers in February. And as the time was winding down, all three of us said 'if I didn't already have my ticket, I wouldn't be going'. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/helpsmilie.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Pepper
    replied

<span style="color: #009900">Nyam and Jam Restaurant, Mobay.</span>

<span style="color: #993399">
    Conch Soup at Big Fowls, in Hanover.
    </span>

Leave a comment:

• Pepper
    replied

<span style="color: #000099">Dr's Cave Beach, Mobay.</span>

Leave a comment:

• Pepper
    replied

Let me sneak in quietly and post a couple photos. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img]

<span style="color: #FF6600">The required stop at Faith's Pen.</span>

<span style="color: #FF9966">These two were mine.</span> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Marilyn
    replied

lovely

Leave a comment:

• BlessedLadyOfZion
    replied

BOADWL!! Look how shi did cute one time

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X