Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

8 days on the northcoast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 days on the northcoast

Too Right ....

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LulaBell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">come with it Rootsie ...

(she is playing at being Vi .... dragging out her story ~~~) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] </div></div>

HEY nobody puts it out faster than me! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahnahnay.gif[/img]
      Keep the faith . .

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

HEY nobody puts it out faster than me! </div></div> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

hey roots, great report . . . just primed me for my upcoming reach . . . loved the ochi pics [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]
        better to want than to have . . .

next reach dec. 28, 2011
        april 04, 2012

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

what a man what a man what a mighty good man [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

ROOTS i'm not interesting - i'm just old

when i saw the pictures with the view of MoBay - i knew you almost exactly where you were - there's only a few spots up there to have a drink - in the olden days there were bars and restaurants lined up there - one place The Calabash was a fancy smancy restaurant - oh the days before the all inclusive [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]

and that big hotel in your picture used to be one of my favorite places to stay - it went through several "lives" before shutting down for about 10 years now

so where'd you stay in MoBay????? come wid it! </div></div>

interesting,old and funny [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Stayed at a guest House called <span style='font-family: Georgia'>Solflor House </span> owned by a Cuban man and Jamaican wife

20 bucks a night..best night sleep I had the whole week
          Keep the faith . .

Comment

right on!!!

Jitters ... I gotta BEG YA .... you MUST make this a photo journey if you possibly can .... I wanna see EVERYTHING!!!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JitterBug</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

HEY nobody puts it out faster than me! </div></div> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

hey roots, great report . . . just primed me for my upcoming reach . . . loved the ochi pics [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] You travelin around? Like Lu says, we'd love to go with you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
              Keep the faith . .

Comment

I am gonna go round the Island one day with her ....

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LulaBell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am gonna go round the Island one day with her ....

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] </div></div>
                  I can just imagin you 2 scheme'in during visits [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
                  [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]
                  Keep the faith . .

Comment

(((Roots)))
                    Great report and Beeee-uuu-tiful pictures.
                    I'm glad everything turned out ok for you.
                    What a sweet guy you got back home [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif[/img]
                    ......The question is not, &quot;Can they reason?&quot; nor, &quot;Can they talk?&quot; but rather, &quot;Can they suffer?&quot; ~Jeremy Bentham

Comment

so where are the pics of solfor house?

why was it your best sleep?

i wish i had been there to drag you around MoBay [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

i can think of some food that would taste so good in my mouth right now [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Comment

OHHHH WOW! Rootise you are one lucky lady that is for sure! Awww...give Joe & Mom a hug for me! whew

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Babe
                          Mom wanted you to have this in case of emergency
                          I know you wont need it but she insisted!
                          I love you babe~
                          </div></div>

ok, I just got goose bumps [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

back to reading....
                          <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                          Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                          ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                            I got some cash from the owner here and my driver asks
                            what I wanna spend on a room. He insist on me getting food and water and plan on staying put for the night. He tells me he will pick me up at 9am. He says he knows its early for a 1pm flight but he has church. I asks him where he goes and he tells me Church of God. I laugh and tell him I also go pentacostal.
                            He was an angel to me.

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

God is good [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
                            <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                            Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                            ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You travelin around? Like Lu says, we'd love to go with you </div></div>

yes, i'm travelling around . . . another solo trip . . . my very favorite . . . [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

you and lulu are welcome to tag along . . . i travel "rough" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

next reach dec. 28, 2011
                              april 04, 2012

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> am gonna go round the Island one day with her ....

</div></div>

hopefully before we're in wheel chairs . . . i'm ready any time you are [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

next reach dec. 28, 2011
                                april 04, 2012

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X