Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

8 days on the northcoast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 days on the northcoast

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It reminds me of one trip in high school where I was left a Yard with no money. (And no credit card slipped in by mom either).

Nice pictures Roots. Good composition! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

Thanks man..love to have you expand on that tale sometime Magic [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] </div></div>

You affi dig up my trip report from '97 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: 8 days on the northcoast

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This takes me back there too.... now...
      I was getting ready to hit the gate..was packin up my gear and gettin ready to hike out...and thinking what a great feeling to be on my own...no phone..no driver...just me and my own devices...yes! i am still viable!
      </div></div>

roots, yes, you sure are "viable"

freedom . . .to have the freedom i crave i must have my own car . . . it's a totally different holiday . . .
      better to want than to have . . .

next reach dec. 28, 2011
      april 04, 2012

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X