Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

8 days on the northcoast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 8 days on the northcoast

Keep the faith . .

Comment

YAYYYYY I am so glad you are back and writing a trip report and showing your beautiful photos! I LOVE the shade of the palm tree in the one photo, that is so cool! And you thought of me even! The silver and amber jewelry is awesome! Hope you have lots more photos!!!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi, Roots. Enjoying your report and wonderful photos. I'd love to take a trip by myself sometime! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]
        Live each day, each moment to the fullest with your whole attention..

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">YAYYYYY I am so glad you are back and writing a trip report and showing your beautiful photos! I LOVE the shade of the palm tree in the one photo, that is so cool! And you thought of me even! The silver and amber jewelry is awesome! Hope you have lots more photos!!!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

i liked that photo also, Thanks((Nan)) and yes a few more to show.
          Keep the faith . .

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Schuttzie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi, Roots. Enjoying your report and wonderful photos. I'd love to take a trip by myself sometime! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] </div></div>
            Thanks [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]((Shulttzie))
            My husband knew that I needed this, and I missed him almost
            desperately by the time I got home [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]
            Keep the faith . .

Comment

Wow Rootsie I see you stayed at my spot sandcastles!!! I liked it there!!
              Live life to the fullest....

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms_SNJ_aka_DG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow Rootsie I see you stayed at my spot sandcastles!!! I liked it there!! </div></div>

(((DG))) me too! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
                Keep the faith . .

Comment

Keep the faith . .

Comment

"miss...Are you a Londoner? You strut like a londoner [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Met a Jamaican woman who was raised in London and we hung for a couple days and had a good time. We crashed a beach party held for th cruise ship peoples

Keep the faith . .

Comment

Mr Gordon here sending his regaurds to Jamaicans.com

Keep the faith . .

Comment

*sigh* mi home sweet mi fe true. Tonks so much Roots. De hoxtail nice fe true at John Crow doan?

Comment

As I enjoyed this veiw my thoughts went to little Marley and her mother who had also stayed here at Turtle towers

Keep the faith . .

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OcheeHeart</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*sigh* mi home sweet mi fe true. Tonks so much Roots. De hoxtail nice fe true at John Crow doan? </div></div>

good eye OcheeHeart! oxtail expertease [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                            Keep the faith . .

Comment

ROOTS...nice stuff [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                              24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

Thanks Lucky)) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Keep the faith . .

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X