Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

8 days on the northcoast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 8 days on the northcoast

Well I guess you know who I had on my mind as I seen
    this produce (((Nina)))))

Keep the faith . .

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They were without power that is why I ended up at SandCastles
      I would have gladly forfieted the nice room for the veiws here.

</div></div>

Ahhhh......
      24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

called my friend over in Oracabessa and asked him if he had heard about the Jamaicans winning Gold...
        "Oh yeah mon mi ear"
        Why dont you come to Ochee today and well have lunch...
        "WHA ...you reach ochee!" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

The Ruins
        Keep the faith . .

Comment

great pics ((((rootsie))))

looks like you managed just fine without the hoser.
          If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Comment

really wonderful photoz ... sure am enjoying them ~

Comment

roots...........lovely! so glad you enjoyed your solo trip!

sandcastles look very nice!
              Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you ladies [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

ROOTS!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img]
                <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                  looks like you managed just fine without the hoser. </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] <span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>hoser </span>i dont think he'd find that funnie... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                  Keep the faith . .

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LulaBell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">really wonderful photoz ... sure am enjoying them ~ </div></div>
                    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] i'm so glad!

I see you had some lookie lu's at the house[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/agood.gif[/img] soon come!
                    Keep the faith . .

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">roots...........lovely! so glad you enjoyed your solo trip!

sandcastles look very nice! </div></div>
                      Thanks for taking a look Sammy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] It was nice, is just a matter of getting the right room.
                      When I checked in I had my documents in my Tripadvisor bag
                      which I laid on the desk as we spoke.
                      I was given a key and I told them I wanted to look at the room
                      before I took my luggage in. Worked out beautiful.
                      Keep the faith . .

Comment

Bandanna!!! glad you popped in [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img]
                        maybe you can tell me what this is [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

Keep the faith . .

Comment

Excellent pics [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                          aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
                          ~ Anon

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/ideathink.gif[/img]

A Tree [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img]
                            <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                            Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                            ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/ideathink.gif[/img]

A Tree [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img] </div></div>
                              [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] ^5

Hey Cew Thanks man
                              Keep the faith . .

Comment

I'll post the rest tonight, the hosers [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] golfing
                                now I gotta run to the butcher before he close the door [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                                Keep the faith . .

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X