Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

8 days on the northcoast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sophie Magoo
    replied
    Re: 8 days on the northcoast

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This takes me back there too.... now...
    I was getting ready to hit the gate..was packin up my gear and gettin ready to hike out...and thinking what a great feeling to be on my own...no phone..no driver...just me and my own devices...yes! i am still viable!
    </div></div>

roots, yes, you sure are "viable"

freedom . . .to have the freedom i crave i must have my own car . . . it's a totally different holiday . . .

Leave a comment:

• Magician
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It reminds me of one trip in high school where I was left a Yard with no money. (And no credit card slipped in by mom either).

Nice pictures Roots. Good composition! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

Thanks man..love to have you expand on that tale sometime Magic [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] </div></div>

You affi dig up my trip report from '97 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• R00TS
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It reminds me of one trip in high school where I was left a Yard with no money. (And no credit card slipped in by mom either).

Nice pictures Roots. Good composition! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

Thanks man..love to have you expand on that tale sometime Magic [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Magician
    replied

It reminds me of one trip in high school where I was left a Yard with no money. (And no credit card slipped in by mom either).

Nice pictures Roots. Good composition! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• R00TS
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ohmygoodness…the moment I saw this, I could feel myself there!! B E A U T I F U L!!!

</div></div>

This takes me back there too.... now...
    I was getting ready to hit the gate..was packin up my gear and gettin ready to hike out...and thinking what a great feeling to be on my own...no phone..no driver...just me and my own devices...yes! i am still viable! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• R00TS
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WandabeinJa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">got more? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img] </div></div>
    for you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• R00TS
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: grandma2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(((Roots))) how wonderful, and de man send such a sexy ooman likea yu a yaad alone [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img] him musa loose fi him mind [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

love yu girl and love de picha dem </div></div>
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] spot on as usual! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Laurel
    replied

Vi - quit 'feeling yourself there' and get on with the task at hand of writing and showing and telling ~ [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

anyhoo -- 'Rootease' .... nuff nice photo!!

Leave a comment:

• Vi
    replied

Ohmygoodness…the moment I saw this, I could feel myself there!! B E A U T I F U L!!!

Leave a comment:

• Vi
    replied

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] ROOTS!!!! Your pictures are truly beautiful. This is actually my second time enjoying them, didn't get a chance to comment the first go round. It's been a while since I was in Ocho Rios. Really nice revisiting through your eyes.

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] @ missing your plane…although I'm sure it wasn't a smiling situation at the time it did made for an interesting ending.

And the note from your hubby *sigh* oh my…whatta great friend you have in him. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• wandaweberg
    replied

got more? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• grandma2
    replied

(((Roots))) how wonderful, and de man send such a sexy ooman likea yu a yaad alone [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img] him musa loose fi him mind [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

love yu girl and love de picha dem

Leave a comment:

• R00TS
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WandabeinJa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well where the heck have I been to have missed this thread!!!!

Roots [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] these photos are absolutely wonderful. Enjoying the trip!!!

Thanks for posting [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
    </div></div>
    I think you left before i came back
    Thanks Wanda [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• wandaweberg
    replied

Well where the heck have I been to have missed this thread!!!!

Roots [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] these photos are absolutely wonderful. Enjoying the trip!!!

Thanks for posting [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• R00TS
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">R00TS,

You're report has kept my heart warm on those rough days at work. Very enjoyable narrative and your pics...let's just say, my toes couldn't stop curling [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Fabulous [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]

Thanks for sharing [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

Thanks so much mokatee [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X