Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Driving from Negril to Ocho Rios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Driving from Negril to Ocho Rios

I love the way your mother thinks. I too was an avid map reader from early years.
    The much maligned on the board National Geog Magazine was my opportunity to the unknown world. Many children have benefitted from my introducing the Nat Geog to them where they have grown to crave each months edition.

Reminds me that I have October`s edition to buy for a 17 yo student who is interested in weather patterns. He actually tunes in to the weather channel on Cable TV.
    A map is included in October`s edition, which enhances the value of these magazines.

The world map that hangs on one of my walls at home is courtesy of the Nat Geog Magazine.

As you say Magic, with all the new nations and the dissolving of the USSR, I need an updated version of the world map, like now.
    Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well Q, now that you put it that way, I might jus join up with Nylah and go chill out at the Falls. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

See the image I had in my mind was of a human chain of hundreds of cruisers weh jus come offa di boat and now are dragging you up some slippery rocks and you don't even get a chance to enjoy yourself, take a refreshing swim in one of the pools on the way up, and marvel at the beauty of the place. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/helpsmilie.gif[/img]

Now that you told me your story, I'll make it a point to go.
      I almost went as a kid there with my parents. But when we pulled into the parking lot, and my mother saw the tourbusses and not one deggehdeggeh parking spot in sight she ordered my fadda to reverse back forward and were were gone! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

Me and modda don't like sharing nice places with too much ppl unless it's with friends. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] </div></div>

Remember to pick your Dunn`s River day free of public holidays, cruise ship arrivals and week ends.
      Any other days are not as crowded and you can emancipate yourself to the natural beauty that awaits you there.
      Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Theres a hole in the fence you can use just west of the Wagon Wheel Bar. Its an easier climb than the stairs to the beach.
          Ive had some great all day picnics here too Q [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
          Keep the faith . .

Comment

Ahhh I love that from you. It`s not what it is, but what you make it to be.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Theres a hole in the fence you can use just west of the Wagon Wheel Bar. Its an easier climb than the stairs to the beach.
              Ive had some great all day picnics here too Q [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] </div></div>

Now that's what a call priceless information! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

... Only on Jamaicans.com! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                Keep the faith . .

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Theres a hole in the fence you can use just west of the Wagon Wheel Bar. Its an easier climb than the stairs to the beach.
                  Ive had some great all day picnics here too Q [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] </div></div>

Now that's what a call priceless information! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

... Only on Jamaicans.com! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

If I am not mistaken, I think Roots is saying that rather than start climbing the falls from the beach, you can enter half way up the falls from the `hole`. Hence the easiness of the climb from thereon.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q3210</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Theres a hole in the fence you can use just west of the Wagon Wheel Bar. Its an easier climb than the stairs to the beach.

... Only on Jamaicans.com! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

If I am not mistaken, I think Roots is saying that rather than start climbing the falls from the beach, you can enter half way up the falls from the `hole`. Hence the easiness of the climb from thereon. </div></div>

no man, off the road going down to the beach.
                    just past the wagon wheel beer joint
                    Keep the faith . .

Comment

How much you pay going through that hole?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q3210</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much you pay going through that hole? </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X