Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SweetDreams</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a romantic table set up! Where is this??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div> </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] SweetDreams
    This set up is at Couples.

Comment

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: goldilocks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just lovely
      [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] </div></div>

Hi goldilocks [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

Thanks. More on the way [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Haven't gone through the entire thread as yet, but gorgeous pictures so far [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

I sure hope you're planning on entering November's Photo Contest!
        aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
        ~ Anon

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haven't gone through the entire thread as yet, but gorgeous pictures so far [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

I sure hope you're planning on entering November's Photo Contest! </div></div>

Thanks CEW

Comment

Can you make space for another PM? You're at your limit.

Thanks.
            aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
            ~ Anon

Comment

((((((((((Mokateeeeeeee)))))))))) You sooooo purty in your light blue!!!!!

Girl, you never, ever disappoint on the picture tip. You know that don’t cha!!! I can’t pick just one or two or three or even 10 favorites, they all got me saying “ahhhhhhh!” out loud. But those videos…especially the one of the rushing river…lawd all I could think of is wishing I could put my toes in that water!!! Me miss the wata suh!!!!!
              maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">((((((((((Mokateeeeeeee)))))))))) You sooooo purty in your light blue!!!!!

Girl, you never, ever disappoint on the picture tip. You know that don’t cha!!! I can’t pick just one or two or three or even 10 favorites, they all got me saying “ahhhhhhh!” out loud. But those videos…especially the one of the rushing river…lawd all I could think of is wishing I could put my toes in that water!!! Me miss the wata suh!!!!!
                </div></div>

My sweetie pie Vi [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
                That means alot coming from you, Miss report Queen [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                I'm glad that you are enjoying the report. I've got some beach video as well [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] I'm discovering that blue must be my favorite color. Had alot of blue stuff packed on this trip

Comment

3 of the ladies would be leaving Friday afternoon.

This was the last time for them to take in a sunset and frolic in the water all day.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>SHE GOT IT!</span> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

Comment

Never again...maybe [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

I wore my hair down on my 5 island cruise in May. I always get braids for Jamaica. I convinced myself to comb hair on my Jamaica vacation since it worked before. I actually packed a curling iron. I took a pic, cause the pic lasted longer than the hairdo [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                      <span style='font-size: 17pt'>SHE GOT IT!</span> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

</div></div>

Wow Mokatee!! What a great picture and caption!! Very, very cool! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
                      <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I don’t believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                      That’s not right. That’s not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                      ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

Dunno what this is but it looks gewd
                        [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dinner Time

</div></div>
                        http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Wow Mokatee!! What a great picture and caption!! Very, very cool! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

</div></div>

I agree!! that's what I look like getting off the plane.....sort of [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                          Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>WOW!!! Now THIS is a screensaver [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]
                            http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LadyZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dunno what this is but it looks gewd
                              [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dinner Time

</div></div> </div></div>

Jerk Chicken Penne Pasta at Norma's

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Dave, please have Pooh take a picture for me next time [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                                <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I don’t believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                                That’s not right. That’s not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                                ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X