Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Dave, please have Pooh take a picture for me next time [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Comment

LunchTime

Comment

The water was odd that day

Lunch Again!

Comment

For WandaBe

Comment

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]Girl, this is good. I am sitting here with my rum cream and feeling nice
              <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
              http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SweetDreams</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a romantic table set up! Where is this??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div> </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] SweetDreams
                This set up is at Couples. </div></div>

Thanks Mokatee! (and Bandanna!) Hubby wants to go there now! We are both loving your trip report and the beautiful photos that go along with it! You are absolutely radiant in your photos! :-)

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LunchTime

</div></div>

Oh wow! I wish I could reach into the computer and grab some! The photos are so clear! Yummy!!:-) Now, I am hungry!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The water was odd that day

Lunch Again!

</div></div>

My favorite place on the beach...Tamboo!!! Hope Kevin took good care of you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

Do a likkle dance, sing a likkle song. . . .

These photos make me feel like dancing and singing [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]

EXCELLENT photos of Roaring River!!!!! How long did you spend there?

Wanda b
                      Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

I know u not done. Cum wid de ress...I knew I should've waited till the end to start this [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]
                        http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

I always love when Mokatee goat [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]
                          Keep the faith . .

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LadyZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]Girl, this is good. I am sitting here with my rum cream and feeling nice
                            </div></div>
                            Can you share [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] a shot of rum cream sounds real good and tasty right now [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Thanks Mokatee! (and Bandanna!) Hubby wants to go there now! We are both loving your trip report and the beautiful photos that go along with it! You are absolutely radiant in your photos! :-) </div></div>

Thanks SweetDreams, this time I can say I'm radiating cause I had great time, not just because I was sweating, glistining or had forhead shine [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll go back to responding lata, LadyZ wants me to post some more [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X