Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

My village called, they're missing an idiot

I know I have no sense at all. Before I left I wanted to make sure that Sweetpotatopi and Choclit would still be a part of this trip. I did just that

I used pictures from our first trip to Jamaica together

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
      http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

Dinner Time

Pork Loin Chops at Norma's
        Tender smoked double chop marinated in ginger, red stripe beer and lightly grilled. Glazed with a guava and topped with caramelized tropical fruits.

Good to the last bite.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My village called, they're missing an idiot

I know I have no sense at all. Before I left I wanted to make sure that Sweetpotatopi and Choclit would still be a part of this trip. I did just that

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
          Keep the faith . .

Comment

While we were out one day, one of our drivers snatched some leaves off of a bush and told us to line up, we need this for our bites. It worked better and faster than what the doctor provided, of course it did.
            I just love Jamaica!

Comment

Saturday, our last full day was spent on the beach.

My coworker bought me several different repellants for my birthday. It was the best gift. They know how bad the mossies love me [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

He posed for me

I love cloud pics

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My village called, they're missing an idiot

</div></div>

BOAL!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] and PUMS!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

That mussi a first time smaddy do this kind of thing [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

WHat did your friends say about these pics?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

sorry moka, dats too funny [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]
                <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My village called, they're missing an idiot

</div></div>

BOAL!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] and PUMS!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

That mussi a first time smaddy do this kind of thing [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

WHat did your friends say about these pics?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

sorry moka, dats too funny [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]

</div></div>

Bandy, I've seen someone do this several years ago, that's where I got the idea from. Sweetpotatopi burst out in laughter [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] Choclit hasn't seen it yet. I even had a few other people pose with the pics, they obliged with no question, some folks are just too nice [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

My shot at Sports Unillustrated [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] (something freakish was going on with my left eye)

This is how I spent my beach days (thats' not me)

Comment

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

My favorite place on the beach...Tamboo!!! Hope Kevin took good care of you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

Always, Always, Always, each and every trip [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WandabeinJa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

EXCELLENT photos of Roaring River!!!!! How long did you spend there?

Wanda b </div></div>

Get your dance on girlfriend [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
                        I had an excellent day at Roaring River [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] Honestly, I don't know how much time we spent there, felt like my mind was in another place and space, I was in heaven. I'd guess for a couple of hours. Then we continued with our day. We had another stop before our day out would end.

Comment

LMAO tee. do not give up the day job, and put down the mouse, close down photoshop, and back away sloooooowwwwwly...
                          a noble stroke he lifted high that hung not but swift with tempest fell On Satan's proud crest- no sight nor swift thought, less could his shield such ruin intercept; 10 paces huge he back recoil'd...

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dinner Time

Pork Loin Chops at Norma's
                            Tender smoked double chop marinated in ginger, red stripe beer and lightly grilled. Glazed with a guava and topped with caramelized tropical fruits.

</div></div>

Mr Sammy got this last time and I wished I had.....it was VERY tasty!
                            Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

Still a nice shot.
                              [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                              <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My shot at Sports Unillustrated [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] (something freakish was going on with my left eye)

This is how I spent my beach days (thats' not me)

</div></div>
                              http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

</div></div>

Laughing me bum off [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

This is a HOOT. Love the idea.

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
                                Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X