Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Bandy, I've seen someone do this several years ago, that's where I got the idea from. Sweetpotatopi burst out in laughter [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] Choclit hasn't seen it yet. I even had a few other people pose with the pics, they obliged with no question, some folks are just too nice [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

I think the report I was reading was on this site. A traveler's friend couldn't make it so she carried a pic of the friend on vacation with her. When she took group photos, she had the missing friend's pic in each shot.

I just added the twist of cutting their pictures out and putting them on sticks [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] I also wanted to see them in motion

Comment

You ain't got a thing called sense. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img] Loved hearing the ocean though
      http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: monk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO tee. do not give up the day job, and put down the mouse, close down photoshop, and back away sloooooowwwwwly... </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/iluvu.gif[/img]

Oooh weee, you know I miss me some you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My shot at Sports Unillustrated [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] (something freakish was going on with my left eye)

</div></div>

I think you should make the cover looking this good! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif[/img]
          Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Mr Sammy got this last time and I wished I had.....it was VERY tasty! </div></div>

Looking at the pic, I can smell and taste the sauce. It was DELISH!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barracuda</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You ain't got a thing called sense. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img] Loved hearing the ocean though </div></div>

Thanks Barracuda, I take it as a compliment [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] Thank you for your kindness on the SI pic [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Newport News sure can build some confidence [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

I think you should make the cover looking this good! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif[/img] </div></div>

Keeping you in my pocket for life [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] Thanks Sammy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Comment

((((Mokatee & Ladies))))
                  As always you all look fantastic. And that dinner at Norma's has me drooling on my keyboard. Keep em coming.
                  [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

ps..PM coming.
                  One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM

Comment

Sunday MBJ-LAX [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crybaby.gif[/img]

I woke up early and saw that we had another day of sun [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] I finished packing, cleared my belongings, gathered what I was leaving behind.

I didn't want to loose any moments of the short time I had left. I wasn't leaving for 4 hours, but it felt like 40 minutes to me.

I took pictures around Seasplash before I soaked up my last rays of sun

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swedish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">((((Mokatee & Ladies))))
                      As always you all look fantastic. And that dinner at Norma's has me drooling on my keyboard. Keep em coming.
                      [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

ps..PM coming. </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Good morning Swedish [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Bandy, I've seen someone do this several years ago, that's where I got the idea from. Sweetpotatopi burst out in laughter [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] Choclit hasn't seen it yet. I even had a few other people pose with the pics, they obliged with no question, some folks are just too nice [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] This is rich!
                        Keep the faith . .

Comment

Shouldn't have answered the phone
                          Got a call that check out time was noon, it was 12:25pm and the driver also called to say he was on his way [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crybaby.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]

Bye Bye My Room

My lil beach purse [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] This is rich! </div></div>

R00TS, Choclit saw it last night. She knows I'm a nut, but she said that one took the cake [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

One of the of the bartenders posed with the pic. He must have put me on the "crazy" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] list after that

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                              One of the of the bartenders posed with the pic. He must have put me on the "crazy" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] list after that </div></div>Hell! he posed with the pic for the camera, i would say he ain't all there either [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                              http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barracuda</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                                One of the of the bartenders posed with the pic. He must have put me on the "crazy" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] list after that </div></div>Hell! he posed with the pic for the camera, i would say he ain't all there either [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div>

Birds of a feather [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X