Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

I left the beach with tears and cheers, happy that I plan to return next year [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

The End

Comment

The End [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img]

i know you have additional photos or something you can post.......i don't want it to be over [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]
      Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I left the beach with tears and cheers, happy that I plan to return next year [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

The End

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]

oh and [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] at speedo man [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

Thanks so much for sharing Mokatee, you never disappoint! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]
        <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I don’t believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
        That’s not right. That’s not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
        ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

Water

The Beach and a Bar Early one morning

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I left the beach with tears and cheers, happy that I plan to return next year [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

The End

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]

oh and [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] at speedo man [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

Thanks so much for sharing Mokatee, you never disappoint! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] </div></div>

Thank you Bandy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Yeah, Speedo man was an added bonus, I forgot about him [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

OHHHHH TEE, wonderful report girl!!! Pictures were fantastic as always. Love the videos!! Got me missing yaad bad. Seeing that picture of the pizza from Tamboo bought tears to my eyes. And what a grand hostess you were to your travel buddettes!!!

And dahlin [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Mokatee…girl, blue is you!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
              maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

OHHHHH TEE, wonderful report girl!!! Pictures were fantastic as always. Love the videos!! Got me missing yaad bad. Seeing that picture of the pizza from Tamboo bought tears to my eyes. And what a grand hostess you were to your travel buddettes!!!

And dahlin [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Mokatee…girl, blue is you!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/iluvu.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
                Thank you Vi. I have so many pics of Negril, I needed to supplement my memories with video. I love showing good travel mates a good time, where ever we venture to. My first car was blue [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Bandy, I've seen someone do this several years ago, that's where I got the idea from. Sweetpotatopi burst out in laughter [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] Choclit hasn't seen it yet. I even had a few other people pose with the pics, they obliged with no question, some folks are just too nice [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

I think the report I was reading was on this site. A traveler's friend couldn't make it so she carried a pic of the friend on vacation with her. When she took group photos, she had the missing friend's pic in each shot.

I just added the twist of cutting their pictures out and putting them on sticks [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] I also wanted to see them in motion

</div></div>

Tee, you have way too much free time on your hands! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

y'all got around quite a bit [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] what did the rest of the girls think about Nine Mile?
                  Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Tee, you have way too much free time on your hands! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

y'all got around quite a bit [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] what did the rest of the girls think about Nine Mile? </div></div>

Dave this was a trip of a lifetime for them [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                    They really enjoyed Nine Mile. We had an after-Nine Mile discussion. You came up in our conversation [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] We discussed the "feeling" that one gets when you visit Bob.

Comment

THANK YOU for the extra videos.......it was SO good that I didn't want it to end.......but then I realized you have to go so you can return........AWESOME photos you can really see how much you have gotten to know your camera!

Thanks for sharing your journey! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
                      Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THANK YOU for the extra videos.......it was SO good that I didn't want it to end.......but then I realized you have to go so you can return........AWESOME photos you can really see how much you have gotten to know your camera!

Thanks for sharing your journey! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]Sammy[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] I couldn't bear to see you cry [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] I'm glad you enjoyed the journey.
                        I had a wonderful time and met a number of new people along the way. Yes, I am learning my way around my camera. Also learning not to hit delete so quick before downloading first. (I deleted a number of shots that in hindsight probably weren't that bad) There's a new camera on the horizon [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Videos were a nice touch [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]
                          http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

((((Mokatee))))
                            Thank you for the videos. They were just what I needed today. Had a rough day and night so they were soooo soothing. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
                            One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LadyZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Videos were a nice touch [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] </div></div>

Girl, get a broom, clean up ya mailbox [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img] or [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] if I can pm you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swedish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">((((Mokatee))))
                                Thank you for the videos. They were just what I needed today. Had a rough day and night so they were soooo soothing. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] </div></div>

Happy Friday, go easy into your day [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X