Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

More Beach

Comment

(sigh)...the video got me in the end. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
      PROUD to be Amiri's mama!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Up and At Em Bright And Darn Early

Tuesday Morning

Newbies #2 and #3

</div></div>

love the church! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
        PROUD to be Amiri's mama!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LadyZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Videos were a nice touch [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] </div></div>

Girl, get a broom, clean up ya mailbox [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img] or [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] if I can pm you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

</div></div>Mi empty [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
          http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] Lovely trip report Mokatee. Thank you. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]
            I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

love the church! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

That one was for you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Whenvever I take church pictures in Jamaica, you're always on my mind [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Compry</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] Lovely trip report Mokatee. Thank you. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] </div></div>
                [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] I'm glad that you enjoyed it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Compry</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] Lovely trip report Mokatee. Thank you. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] </div></div>
                  [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] I'm glad that you enjoyed it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

I enjoyed it as well, Great report! Thanks a lot for adding the video too, It felt like I was sitting there with you! AAHHHHHHHH........ Soon come. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
                  Live life to its fullest, Stride the earth,Follow your passion and Do nothing halfway.

Comment

MokaTee ... what a lovely lovely time!! thanks so much for sharing!! just loving it!!

Comment

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Pretty! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

and the photos are beautiful! Thanks for sharing! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Mokatee, this is a wonderful report. Thanks for taking me back to Jamaica. I tried to look at the video but it kept stopping and starting and int he end, it just stopped and would not finish. If you have any idea what I can do to watch them, let me know.

I'm glad that your friend enjoyed Jamaica so much. They have to go back again....
                        Remember that the best relationships is the one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

Comment

What a treat this morning!!

Thanks for sharing Mokatee [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Your pictures...I could almost reach out and touch the beauty

And the beach videos...whoa...I closed my eyes and could almost...

*SIGH

Thanks again for an awesome trip!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
                          What a ride!

Comment

I loved the photos...but the videos got me. There is always music...on the beach, in the car, everywhere.

Thanks [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                            Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]AngieB[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] What's going on girlfriend, good to hear from you. I don't know what is going on with the videos [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] but I hope it eventually started streaming without issue

PapaMark [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Glad you enjoyed the report and a feeling of being right there. Go ahead, as someone on the beach once told me..."reach out and toushhhh it"

ohliz [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Hey you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] I've been in cold, cold, wet, wet, Renton, WA all week. I just came into my trip report to warm me up. Thank you for gracing my report with your presence. I'm so glad the music picked up in the videos, but I swear it has made the post Negril depression even worse, though it does make me smile when I hear it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Hello Lady T,

Travelling with you is an experience not to be missed.

Thank you for taking me back to Jamaica through your eyes.

Thank you for once again showing me how lovely our country is.

Sometimes the most simple things are the most beautiful.

Jamaica says it all in one word. Simple.

And you show it to us with pictures. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]
                                Kindness is the language which
                                the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X