Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

Seveen, Laurel, Bandy, Swedish, K&L hey my peeps [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Aynat_Tanya & Bujufan good to see you here, as long as I'm not 'forbidden" there will be more [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Keep it coming [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

Comment

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>MY NEW WALL PAPER ON MY WORK COMPUTER!!!!</span>

Comment

I LOVE the beach in the morning when the sand is freshly raked, and the air is cool and the sky is blue... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
              Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
              ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

Comment

Sandy Toes

My shadow

Comment

Hey MrsOchi, been a minute since I gave you one of theeeze [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] glad to see you

Comment

LONG LEGS FOR DAZE!!!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey MrsOchi, been a minute since I gave you one of theeeze [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] glad to see you </div></div>

Good to see you too...and even beter to see you trip report HAHAHA! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Laurel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LONG LEGS FOR DAZE!!! </div></div>

Laurel only in a shadow! I'm 5'3 on a good day when its warm, 5'2 if its cold [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Love the flip flops moka.. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]
                              One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM

Comment

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X