Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

Comment

Dinner Time

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Laurel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LONG LEGS FOR DAZE!!! </div></div>

Laurel only in a shadow! I'm 5'3 on a good day when its warm, 5'2 if its cold [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div>

meee tooo!!

while the photoz of the glorious beach are specatcular ~ just look at all the "no people"!!!!

Comment

Comment

SeaSplash looks so lovely ...

question - I have to find a new spot to plop when I want the beach ... is this "exclusive / private" ... or if I eat and use the bar - can I hang out there by myself???

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

tee's trip report!!!!!

your photos are SO vibrant the colors just jump out.....VERY nice!

Who had the table set up on the beach.....like that!

Laurel,

They will allow you to hang at their beach with no problems.
              Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Laurel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Laurel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LONG LEGS FOR DAZE!!! </div></div>

Laurel only in a shadow! I'm 5'3 on a good day when its warm, 5'2 if its cold [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div>

meee tooo!!

while the photoz of the glorious beach are specatcular ~ just look at all the "no people"!!!! </div></div>

Laurel, when I say empty, I mean empty. I thought I heard wrong but I believe someone staying at the hotel said, only six rooms were occupied one of the days I was there. I miss the regular cast of beach characters, some where there, but for the most part...EMPTY!

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70361-embarassed.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70361-embarassed.gif[/img] such a shame ....

YeeHaa - that I might get to hang there!!!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

tee's trip report!!!!!

your photos are SO vibrant the colors just jump out.....VERY nice!

Who had the table set up on the beach.....like that!

Laurel,

They will allow you to hang at their beach with no problems. </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/iluvu.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]
                    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Sammy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Glad you made it!

The table was set up at Couples

Comment

Lunch Time

Wish I had one of these right now

Comment

It's a good thing I just had a big juicy burger for lunch because you are so wrong for posting that burger AND frozen drink [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img]
                        Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lunch Time

Wish I had one of these right now

</div></div>

Me, too!!! These pictures are simply fantastic [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                          24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

We waited too late to get something to eat further away, so we stopped in to get a quick bite, Margaritaville was almost closed by the time we made up our minds

Still can't decide

Jerk Pork, Jerk Pasta & Something with Fries

Comment

Lord Jesus ... I do not eat meat burgers .... but even I would go for that one!!! dang - YeeHaa!!!

so much fun!!!

Mokkee - ya sending me off RIGHT!!!!!

Comment

JUST LOVE your smiling face!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X