Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

I flippen can not concentrate on a single thing today ... cept what I am gonna get to eat next week!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Comment

and look at the little flag in the food.....too cute!

i've never eaten there....how is the food?
      Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

Up and At Em Bright And Darn Early

Tuesday Morning

Newbies #2 and #3

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and look at the little flag in the food.....too cute!

i've never eaten there....how is the food? </div></div>

I've only eaten a few things, but what I've had was good. I love the fish & chips though [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] Still can't remember what I ate there in April (couldn't remember it the next day either) all I know was it came with ketchup.

Comment

these photos are perfect!!!

what camera and megapixel??? setting???

Comment

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

We're here
              (I'll try not to duplicate the April pics)

(My creative thought didn't work out on this pic [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] )

Comment

Wow Moka!!

I just love your pics...

Did you save that little flag?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img] I would have [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]

How did the Newbies like it???

Can't wait for more... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img]
                <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

Tell me you did not sit on that bed!!!

We all know what happens [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
                  <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Laurel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">these photos are perfect!!!

what camera and megapixel??? setting??? </div></div>

Kodak z700, 4 megapixels, purchased July 05 for my first trip to Jamaica.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow Moka!!

I just love your pics...

Did you save that little flag?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img] I would have [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]

Can't wait for more... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img] </div></div>

Thanks Bandy!

I did save the flag [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

The newbies loved it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] and plan to return. Just hung up the phone from one of them telling me how she hates being back and she's trying to figure out her next travel date.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell me you did not sit on that bed!!!

</div></div>

Naw girl, I will not forget. I didn't even come too close when I took the pic [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow Moka!!

I just love your pics...

Can't wait for more... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img] </div></div>

Thanks Bandy!

I did save the flag [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

The newbies loved it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] and plan to return. Just hung up the phone from one of them telling me how she hates being back and she's trying to figure out her next travel date. </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell me you did not sit on that bed!!!

</div></div>

Naw girl, I will not forget. I didn't even come too close when I took the pic [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Ok I'll stop asking questions now!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] more, more, more [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsOchigal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>MY NEW WALL PAPER ON MY WORK COMPUTER!!!!</span> </div></div>

mine too! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

What a wonderful surprise, Thank You (((mokatee)))
                              &quot;When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
                              V.Frank

Comment

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X