Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Comment

Oh Mokatee, fun story and totally remarkable photos! Enjoying so far and looking for more ya know!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Mokee - simply divune!!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh Mokatee, fun story and totally remarkable photos! Enjoying so far and looking for more ya know!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

Hi there my friend [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] As long as photobucket is up, we're good to go! Glad you are enjoying the report

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Laurel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mokee - simply divune!! </div></div>

Thanks Laurel, I'm expecting to see some pics from you when you return [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

((((Mokatee)))))

OMG- Those pics of the rivers and all that cool water and lush vegetation sure makes me wish I was there right now as opposed to in them middle of this smokey cement jungle.... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

Encore Encore...more please- [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]
                One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Annshan2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lovely pic thanks for sharing [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Good to see you here, thanks for joining along

Comment

i love that palm tree in the middle of the river ~

Comment

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

I love thses two photos. I could drain both of those glasses right now!!

Moka, nice report as always. You look great, looks like you lost weight. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                      7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

hi mokatee

great pics . . .

yes, it sure was empty all around jamaica . . . you'd have to look far to see a tourist . . . [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img]
                        better to want than to have . . .

next reach dec. 28, 2011
                        april 04, 2012

Comment

Beautiful photos!

Comment

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

OMG, the blue water, beautiful!

Comment

These photos are beautiful! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Mokatee, love ur pics like crazy. Wish I was on that beach right now. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] Nice clean sand, unlike some other "place" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/kissteeth.gif[/img] Yuh nuh carry back little "sea water." [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
                                The Tallest Tree IS Rewarded With The Brightest Sunlight.......

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X