Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mokatee
    replied
    Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SweetDreams</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a romantic table set up! Where is this??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div> </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] SweetDreams
    This set up is at Couples.

Leave a comment:

• Bandana
    replied

I think she said it was a Couples Sweet Dreams. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

*sigh* [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• SweetDreams
    replied

What a romantic table set up! Where is this??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

Leave a comment:

• mokatee
    replied
    Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

JBug, thank you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Sammy, that one is another favorite of mine. Although.... my father suggested some cropping. He couldn't resist the critique [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• mokatee
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sugar Shug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beautiful girl........beautiful pics. Glad you had such a great time and could introduce some newbies and maybe future Jamaicaholics to the land.
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]Peace and Blessings [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

Hey Shug, they are hooked [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• mokatee
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This one is my new screensaver [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

</div></div>

Dave, this one of my favorites [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• mokatee
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LadyZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dang homey!! Another one??!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img] </div></div>
    Yup, Yup, was wondering when you'd show up with the popcorn [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• mokatee
    replied

Warning, if you get motion sickness, DO NOT watch the following videos. The rattling sound in the background is my Red Stripe [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Fern Gully (correct me if I'm wrong [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] )

Quick Glance driving into Ochie

Leave a comment:

• sammy
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[IMG]

</div></div>

This shot is just amazing! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Sugar Shug
    replied

Beautiful girl........beautiful pics. Glad you had such a great time and could introduce some newbies and maybe future Jamaicaholics to the land.
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]Peace and Blessings [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X