Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Mokatee!!

Lovely report, can't wait for more! You've got a real talent for picture taking.
    My tears do not compromise my strength

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

Kojak & Lucky, I didn't forget about you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img] I've got more food pics coming up. That burger was one of the best I've ever eaten [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] Thanks for joining along

JitterBug, Serenity82, Thanks, the sun was on my side this time, really helped Kodak do its job [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

SendnULuv [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] I was wondering when I'd see you. You didn't have to beat me over the head this time [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] Thanks. I'm learning and hopefully doing better each time with my pics [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
        Moka, nice report as always. You look great, looks like you lost weight. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

Hey Pepper [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]
        Thanks, and yes, you do have a good eye [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Roaring River Experience

We had a wonderful day at Roaring River. After coming out of the caves we were all enlightened, refreshed, spiritually renewed and ready to grab life by the reigns.
          I can't wait to go back [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Coffee ( I didn't know what it was when the tour guide asked. I'm used to seeing it in a cup or as a roasted bean)

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iStock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Mokatee, love ur pics like crazy. Wish I was on that beach right now. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] Nice clean sand, unlike some other "place" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/kissteeth.gif[/img] Yuh nuh carry back little "sea water." [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] </div></div>

I've got more beach pics for you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] coming right up!

Comment

The next pics might hurt your eyes [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dizzy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dizzy.gif[/img]

Lobster at Sweet Spice

Soup

Comment

Thursday

All you can drink 11-4

Comment

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] I hope you all enjoy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] </div></div>

Yay!!! A trip report!!!! Nice pics already and I see it's already 10 pages! Your quick! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Back to reading now.................
                    Live life to its fullest, Stride the earth,Follow your passion and Do nothing halfway.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img] <span style="color: #CC0000">BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! </span>
                      Live life to its fullest, Stride the earth,Follow your passion and Do nothing halfway.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                        At the river

</div></div>

My god Girlie!!! Your killing me with these pictures!!! I love them, It almost makes me want to cry!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] I need to be there NOW!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

P.S. Which river is this? The one near the craft market/ round-a-bout?

Comment

Oh Ok I guess it's at RR. I'm gonna have to get out there my next reach!!! Really beautiful pics Mokatee......

I am counting down thed days! I love it when it's empty there, feels more like home to me. Like it's my own private island. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Paradiseplease [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Thank you. This was my first time at Roaring River, and it won't be my last, I can't wait to return. I almost went twice this last trip.
                            Happy Counting Down. I enjoy low season; if I wanted to see tons of folks, I'd just stay in L.A. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

I went back to post video of the river rushing [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] enjoy!

Comment

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and look at the little flag in the food.....too cute!

i've never eaten there....how is the food? </div></div>

I've only eaten a few things, but what I've had was good. I love the fish & chips though [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] Still can't remember what I ate there in April (couldn't remember it the next day either) all I know was it came with ketchup. </div></div>

The best fish and chips in Negril, in my opinion is at Alfreds! I only despise the salad that comes with a sweet tasting dressing, but the fish is to die for!

Comment

Yup, had planned on Hong Kong or Malaysia but guess where my next vacation will be!.............

you got it!

JA..god that blue water and the seafood! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X