Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TSmall</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and look at the little flag in the food.....too cute!

i've never eaten there....how is the food? </div></div>

I've only eaten a few things, but what I've had was good. I love the fish & chips though [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] Still can't remember what I ate there in April (couldn't remember it the next day either) all I know was it came with ketchup. </div></div>

The best fish and chips in Negril, in my opinion is at Alfreds! I only despise the salad that comes with a sweet tasting dressing, but the fish is to die for! </div></div>

I'll be sure to try them at Alfreds. Thanks for the recommendation [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] I just got hungry again [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Comment

Had to play "ketchup" this morning with all the beautiful photos from the weekend...EXCELLENT [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
      24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

• Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Dang homey!! Another one??!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img]
        http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

Just lovely
          [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]
          **raiseyeyebrows** pon de whole a oonu!

Comment

This one is my new screensaver [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Comment

mokatee, you are beautiful . . .
              better to want than to have . . .

next reach dec. 28, 2011
              april 04, 2012

Comment

Beautiful girl........beautiful pics. Glad you had such a great time and could introduce some newbies and maybe future Jamaicaholics to the land.
                [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]Peace and Blessings [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
                I am the dream and the hope of the slave.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[IMG]

</div></div>

This shot is just amazing! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]
                  Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

Warning, if you get motion sickness, DO NOT watch the following videos. The rattling sound in the background is my Red Stripe [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Fern Gully (correct me if I'm wrong [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] )

Quick Glance driving into Ochie

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LadyZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dang homey!! Another one??!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img] </div></div>
                      Yup, Yup, was wondering when you'd show up with the popcorn [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This one is my new screensaver [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

</div></div>

Dave, this one of my favorites [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sugar Shug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beautiful girl........beautiful pics. Glad you had such a great time and could introduce some newbies and maybe future Jamaicaholics to the land.
                          [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]Peace and Blessings [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

Hey Shug, they are hooked [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Comment

JBug, thank you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Sammy, that one is another favorite of mine. Although.... my father suggested some cropping. He couldn't resist the critique [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

What a romantic table set up! Where is this??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

Comment

I think she said it was a Couples Sweet Dreams. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

*sigh* [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]
                                <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                                Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                                ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X