Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

This started off as a solo trip [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

A trip in the middle of low season, hurricane season, and that was perfect for me [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] I just needed a week of R&R and October was as soon as I could get it.

After I bought my ticket [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] I called up a friend and told her I was headed back to Jamaica. She asked if I was traveling with my crew. I told her no, solo, and that was cool with me. I didn't need her thinking that I was soliciting for travel mates, cause I wasn't [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

2 weeks later, she calls and says she sending her aunt with me [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] Initially, I had mixed feelings about it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] I didnít want to play tour guide, I wanted to veg out. But its Jamaica, and sheís a newbie, my second brain (first brain said no) couldnít resist [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img]
    I got her excited about going. We hadnít vacationed together in 5 years.

Air Jamaica had a serious sale and my solo trip that turned into a duo had grown by 3 more. With each bright colored email from the airline, a new person joined in. Before long we were a party of 5 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Iíve never had so many clear and sunny days in Negril as I had this trip. It rained sheets, sheets, buckets and buckets at night, but by day, oh how glorious the sun beamed [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

On a clear day you can see forever.
    Here are some pics I took along the way

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

thank ya' lawd

vi must have put you up to this - to take the pressure off her [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

**YEE HAA**

FINALLY!!! A wonderful trip report ... with wonderful photoz!!

Comment

(((((mokatee))))
        I've been waiting for this. Thank you for starting it. Keep it coming..... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]
        One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM

Comment

Yahooo...can't wait for more [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]
          24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

MOKATEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/iluvu.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]
            <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
            Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
            ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] I hope you all enjoy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

Comment

Home for a week

Newbie #1

Comment

of course i can't see any pictures until i get off the plantation [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Seveen - ya want fi me to send them to you via e-mail???

Comment

Comment

Fruit plate & Rum Punch for breakfast
                          I think it was around 10am [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] It's 5 oclock somewhere, right?

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

Comment

YUMMO!!!

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X