Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Calendar Pic Submissions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calendar Pic Submissions...

... and from the 2nd set I love this one

ALL of the pictures are great!!! BIG UP to all the Jamaicans.com photographers!!!!

Comment

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> Glad you're enjoying them; LOTS more to come.

In the meantime, make sure you check out our very first Jamaicans.Com calendar with all the winning pics! </span>
      aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
      ~ Anon

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]
        <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
        Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
        ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

All gorgeous - I am particularly partial to this one !!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
          Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

yeah, mi mommy can grow a garden right? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
            <span style="font-weight: bold">Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.</span>

Comment

Wow. Nuff nice pics didn't even make it to the final 6 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]
              R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

<span style="color: #6600CC">the pics are beautiful. where were they taken?</span>
                faith is to beleive what you do not see
                the reward of faith is to see what you beleive

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beauti</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #6600CC">the pics are beautiful. where were they taken?</span> </div></div>
                  Various places in JA.

~ Anon

Comment

~ Anon

Comment

~ Anon

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsKurlie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah, mi mommy can grow a garden right? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

Is that really your moms? It is beautiful to me [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] Make sure she knows she famous gardener now [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
                        Keep the faith . .

Comment

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>For October, we had 18 submissions - two of which were resubmits...</span>

~ Anon

Comment

~ Anon

Comment

~ Anon

Comment

~ Anon

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X