Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Cell Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cell Phone

YAY!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

[email protected] works!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

Jodi just wrote me back!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

awesome!!!
      Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

Bandanna....not sure what you got for a Rental price...but if its more than what you can buy one for ($30-40)...I suggest buying one and then either donating it to someone in need...or just bring it home with you for your next trip. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Ochi, it is less and I got a discount for being a repeat customer... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

With my trip history 3-4 years between reaches, I think it's better to rent [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

btw: I hope mi nah mek you cause too much fight in GD yesterday [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]
          <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Ochi, it is less and I got a discount for being a repeat customer... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

With my trip history 3-4 years between reaches, I think it's better to rent [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

btw: I hope mi nah mek you cause too much fight in GD yesterday [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

</div></div>

Nah...me juss likkle black and blu! Dem was easy pon me! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Dean drowned my phone when he took the roof....but! -- managed to salvage the SIM [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
              so i had a perfectly good hexcuse to go buy a new phone and it wasn't spensive at all, I think about 40.00 -- danna they really are as cheap as renting one - but i hear u on not wanting to be bothered if yuh dont go so often.

i do gotta say i love love LOVE the new phone; is sleek and black and hav color screen and erything, wish i could use it here in the US cause i like it way better than my stupid LG Verizon phone, dyam thing weighs a ton, and is a dumb shape wit stuff stickin out the side, catches pon every blastid thing when mi try pull it outta mi pocket fi ansa. The new JA phone is flat and square and slides in and outta pockets like a greased pig [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
              Fear is the lock, and laughter the key to your heart.

Comment

Just peeking in and saw this post. Thank you for contacting us Bandana.

Thank you sammy for providing our contact information and thank you bandana for supporting a local business it truly makes a difference.

Have a most blessed trip.

Some updated perks

get number before you leave
                Free delivery and pickup
                Free incoming calls and text
                Voicemail
                Comes with 10 minutes of talk time
                If you need credit we can send to your phone so you dont have to go get a phone card.

Comment

Thank you for the quick response!!!

You guys are awesome!!!

Can't wait!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

Swedish was asking about a phone too.

I am going to give her the contact # you gave me so she can call when she gets there ok?

Her flight leaves tonight [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X