Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

As Deep as the Ocean...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: As Deep as the Ocean...

tappin fingas.....
    Hurt people, hurt people.

Comment

Soon come Coffee

The next morning Swedish realizes just how well "soon come" and I get along [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

I did this, and I did that, we sat on the balcony and discussed whether we should go to Barry's for coffee, if the resturant downstairs was for all inclusive or not. Should I just get a cab to Hi-Lo [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img] maybe we should clear our heads and then go [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

Finally after waiting on me long enough she went to the resturant downstairs and came back with 2 cups of coffee [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] but wait I need suggar [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img] Down I go after a bit of primping, and back I come with the assistance of a beautiful young man I carry a cup of sugar a cup of orange juice and 2 plates of food [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Callaloo, potatoes, eggs, bread, fruit [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] yum [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]

We sit and eat, and enjoy the view...

The shade trees at BCC beach are just dense enough to block the glare, yet not too dense to block the view...
      The breeze was almost constant this trip, and I say a little thanks when it cools my brow...

Ahhh... life is good [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
      Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
      ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

Re: Soon come Coffee

I am content on the veranda, but Swedish is ready to go...

I can tell Imanni is also impatient, and so I get ready for the beach.

We go out, and again I put my stuff in the shade next to Swedish, but I have the presence of mind to bring the camera this time, and I get a bunch of shots of him playing in the waves...

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.

Comment

How cute [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Now hurry up an come wid di ress [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

This is waaay too much fun! I thought about you & Imanni a few times when you were gone!

Comment

He loves the sand, but will not go past his knees in the water [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

We sit on the shore and make sand castles. A lady comes down the beach with her little boy and talks to me. She wants to braid my hair. No thank you, I don't like it braided. How you know she says? I tell her I've had it done before, and I prefer my natural curls. Ok, she seems to take that as a valid reason, and we chat about the pikneys. They are having fun together, and it makes me smile to see Imanni lit up with happiness:

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TanyaZeen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How cute [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Now hurry up an come wid di ress [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

love ya too [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/iluvu.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is waaay too much fun! I thought about you & Imanni a few times when you were gone! </div></div>

Nanook I thought of you as well. I told Swedish I wanted to go take a photo of your Bougainvillea for you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

But you know how things go... never enough time, and yet it almost stands still... I never got to JahB's but you were sure in my thoughts! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                  You know how it feels to be away so long... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                    </div></div>

Mom I'm all wet!

You were missed around here Bandi [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] really enjoying this [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

not to worry I'll get that pic for nanook [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
                    Keep the faith . .

Comment

Nice thought Bandy! I will count on Rootsie getting that shot! Ok I can't wait for more! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]

Comment

Pikney on the run...

So her and I are talking and the next thing I know my pikney is half way down the beach, and hers is standing a few feet away [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/helpsmilie.gif[/img]

I call to Imanni, he turns his head while still running, giggles, and runs faster [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]

omg... I chase him down the beach, and when I catch him I am not firm enough because no sooner do I get him back to where the lady is still standing, then he starts to run the other direction down the beach... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

Now the lady sends her pikney fi chase mi own as she can tell I am not up for running just now [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif[/img]
                        The heat is blazing, and I am already exhausted [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70361-embarassed.gif[/img]

We follow the boys down the beach to where she has her set up.

Imanni tries to act tough, and gets this sumo wrestler stance that has me cracking up [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

There are swings in the trees above Carol's set-up, and Imanni is loving it!

Comment

Re: Pikney on the run...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So her and I are talking and the next thing I know my pikney is half way down the beach, and hers is standing a few feet away [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/helpsmilie.gif[/img] </div></div>

suh weh im was runnin to?
                          Hurt people, hurt people.

Comment

Re: Pikney on the run...

nice stuff, bandy. i originally thought when you said "BCC" you were speaking of Blue Cave Castle.

so, i was thrilled to see you at my favorite place in negril.

that child is soooooo wonderful!
                            Don't believe everything you think.

If ignorance is bliss, why are more people not happy?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaith</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] a bandi report....i'm loving it already!!!! just picturing you being dragged through the airport by a stroller with legs.... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

It was sooooo NOT funny [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
                              </div></div>

Perhaps not at the time... but looking back! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Great report (((Bandy)))
                              http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~pix/a4064~s200x200.gif
                              in Memory of Marcia ďAckeegirlĒ Davidson

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank God for Southwest on-line check-in and Sky Cap [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

I got the major luggage checked in at the curb, and proceeded to security.

Now I went out and bought this dang umbrella stroller thinking I can control Imanni in the crowds/lines if I have him strapped down [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img]

The boy wants no part of it. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img] Him stand up and walk with the thing strapped on his back [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

He wants to take the escalator but there is no way with this stroller, so we get to the elevator and go up.
                                Now he wants to go down the escalator [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
                                We have some words at the gates of security, and he sees that I mean business. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img]

OK! Shoes off, DVD player out in a separate bin, no metal, no liquid, blah blah blahÖ we make it through the other side and I try to get him back in the strollerÖ

NOTÖ [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]

OK! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

Stroller, kid, carry-on, purse, DVD player, we make it to a seatÖ shoes on, and we have another conversation [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img]
                                Back in the stroller he goesÖ [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

I push him through the airport until we see a restaurant with a window looking out towards the planesÖ [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] in we go! I unload my arms, and let him lose [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/helpsmilie.gif[/img]

I order a garlic chicken pizza and we snack on goldfish crackers till it comes. He sits there for most of our meal and we watch the planes land. He is excited to ride one, yay we going up in the sky [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

</div></div>

Dem never tell u fi TURN AWF ALL ELECTRONIC TINGS?
                                <span style="font-size: 14pt">Ecclesiastes 12:13</span>
                                <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-family: 'Georgia'">Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear GOD and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.</span></span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X