Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

As Deep as the Ocean...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizzy
    replied
    Re: As Deep as the Ocean...

Ok. Guess I will start from the end an work backwards [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

So when Imanni lef, him did say him like jamaica? was he ready to go home or did he wanna stay??

Leave a comment:

• Kurlie
    replied

watching dat ride mek mi get cross yeye..I can just imagin Imanni in the back jerking up and laughin.

Leave a comment:

• Bandana
    replied

On the drive to YS [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Bandana
    replied

The first day, yes...

I tried to carry him out a ways, and him start screaming [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70374-lipsrsealed.gif[/img]

so mi just a float an watch him touch the waves from di shore [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Kurlie
    replied

Bandi, dat is all Imanni do, stand there and try catch the wata? Him lucky him cute [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Kurlie
    replied

Bizi, you a come in yah a chat bout is dis done or wah? wey fi u report deh?

BTW..welcome back, how yaawd?

Leave a comment:

• Bandana
    replied

Good Morning peeps [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

Lawd, mi hope mi never offend Boundie [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

I am uploading all the video, and I will post them this morning and write as much of the story as I can at lunch time.

Hopefully the report will get finished today [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Imanni's first day by the sea [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Bizzy
    replied

So, is this done or what?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Jah_Mamma
    replied

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] @ Bandi's comment to BB! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Bandana
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoundBrook</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] I thought I was sooooooooooo lucky...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO smart today when I stumbled across this thread. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I am not on the BB much these days and rarely find threads that engulf me and keep me glued to the laptop. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img]

Then today I find this trip report. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] I figure with the date it was started, the # of pages, and starting to read the the last full day, surely I was going to be able to sit and read the entire trip report in one sitting. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img] What a sucker I am. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img]

So now, with all due repect, get your tail over here and finish di sumting! </div></div>

You've just been BOUNDBROOKED!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahnahnay.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X