Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Bar-B-Barn,For Real, and Catcha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bar-B-Barn,For Real, and Catcha

So I'm definitely thinking this place for my next reach...(I hope they do long term rentals)...so it it INGA OR INGRID???
    Want to make sure I get the lady's name correct.
    One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM

Comment

My error - it's Ingrid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LostinSweden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I'm definitely thinking this place for my next reach...(I hope they do long term rentals)...so it it INGA OR INGRID???
      Want to make sure I get the lady's name correct. </div></div>

Comment

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Sonya is actually the Front Desk Manager

Denton and Ingridare both very nice as well </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YuriYuri</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My error - it's Ingrid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LostinSweden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I'm definitely thinking this place for my next reach...(I hope they do long term rentals)...so it it INGA OR INGRID???
          Want to make sure I get the lady's name correct. </div></div> </div></div>

Gee I don't know if they do long term rentals. If I were dpomg a long term thing I'd want a kitchen.
          IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

bumping

someone asked about BBB

Comment

Thanks Seveen.. I think i read that review on Trip advisor...apparently it's now my decision.. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img] I have until 11:59 pm to make up my mind...my friends are the best...really [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]

Comment

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>you can probably do "walk up" at either place</span>

Comment

I LUV bbb--my only complaint is no fridge. cayn't stan my Ting warm [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img] loved my little room--was there on my own, reasonable price,tidy roomy rooms, and feels very safe. I know olga!!(or is it elsa?) She was still there last April. Am booking elsewhere next reach for cheaper and a little kitchen...Am havin 2nd thoughts already

ooops,Ingrid [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70361-embarassed.gif[/img]
                  never sell off more of yourself in one day than you can buy back at sunset

Comment

i fill up the ice bucket to keep things cold for a while

or i ask them to hold it in the frig at the bar - just put it in a scandal bag

Comment

Hiya gang [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Well I've finally stirred myself and emailed BBB to get a quote for staying there just before the marathon in December. It's about time I did something other than staying with family each trip [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i fill up the ice bucket to keep things cold for a while

or i ask them to hold it in the frig at the bar - just put it in a scandal bag

</div></div> We have tried fillin the ice bucket w/ ice and drinks--doesn't last long. I have also carried soft sided ice boxes, they don't keep cold very long either. I eat very little at a time and am always hvin to dispose of food I thought had set too long( noooooooooo, not the jerk!!!!!) gonna have to start shipping little fridge ahead of me [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                        never sell off more of yourself in one day than you can buy back at sunset

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X