Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

PORTLAND!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PORTLAND!

of the places on that list...i've stayed at Fern Hill, Search Me Heart and Tranquility. I can help with questions about any of those.
    If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Comment

Jamaica Crest is not on the list

http://www.discoverjamaica.com/gleaner/inns/crest.html

loved that place
      have also stayed at fern hill and have toured goblin hill

have always wanted to check out jamaica heights and also ivanhoe guest house gets good reviews
      Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] Bandi, you will love it in Porty. There are many suggestions as to places to stay, however just remember its Jerk Capital!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] Boston; need I say more.
        Beaches, Beaches, (not the hotels), Winnifred is pretty good, nice and quiet, u can walk the entire stretch (some fruit trees were there, don't know if its still that way). San San is just as the name suggest very shallow, nice and less crowd and noise as compared to Boston. There is an island close to San San.
        Don't forget to check out the Falls.
        Portland full a corner, suh nuh drive too fast or get a taxi.
        Enjoy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]
        The Tallest Tree IS Rewarded With The Brightest Sunlight.......

Comment

Thanks so much everyone!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

I am not much of a party girl if you can believe it. I spent MANY of my summers as a kid sleeping in a tent, catching fish for dinner, and picking blackberries for pie [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

I love LUSH, and GREEN, and HOT RAIN [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]

I am thinking of just a few days, to relax, unwind, and think of nothing but myself [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70361-embarassed.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

I do love the music the most, so the only thing that might drag me away would be a good show [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

I will check out some of your suggestions this afternoon...

work is killin me lately [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]
          <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
          Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
          ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

If you love music...and feel to hang in a community atmosphere, try Search Me Heart. That man loves his music...he's great fun and will arrange your transport for you anywhere you want to go. Culture is a great host...and his guesthouse is under 50 a night. You can walk down the lane to a great beach where you'll find NO ONE. You can shell to your heart's content down there. He's in a great location...not far from Porty and not far from the beaches.

i think you'd be happy there...

Comment

Bandi, Search me heart is run by a family friend of mine and I know you will get good good good good treatment. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
              <span style="font-weight: bold">Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.</span>

Comment

Meet Culture....a character thru and thru.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsKurlie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bandi, Search me heart is run by a family friend of mine and I know you will get good good good good treatment. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

ya'll make a good argument! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

Even the name of the place speaks to me, it was the one that stood out on the list the most...

Thanks so much!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]
                  <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Meet Culture....a character thru and thru. </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Culture and Nina [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

This looks like him on the website too [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

The place looks wonderful [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

that's him alright...he's loads of fun.

Comment

Crazy people come from Portland [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bubble.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TanyaZeen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Crazy people come from Portland [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bubble.gif[/img] </div></div> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/fight.gif[/img]
                            R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TanyaZeen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Crazy people come from Portland [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bubble.gif[/img] </div></div> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/fight.gif[/img] </div></div>See [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bubble.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TanyaZeen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Crazy people come from Portland [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bubble.gif[/img] </div></div> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/fight.gif[/img] </div></div>

give har one more deh Bizi...and tek dis one to tanya [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/fight.gif[/img]
                                <span style="font-weight: bold">Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.</span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X