Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

But Where Are You Going To Eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: But Where Are You Going To Eat?

we couldn't stay for dinner, but there was no way we were missing the fish tea BarryG made with the swimmers pictured above [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

But where are you going to eat?

Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Comment

Hey DD and Pooh... stopping by to check out your trip.

Lovin your report and pics as usual. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]

9 Mile and the World Champion Giants in one week.... you must still be flyin high [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
      What a ride!

Comment

what fun ~ [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey ROOTS...some friends were asking about you.....

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] my namesake!
          What a surprise! So glad to see again.
          I didn't have a good camera when we were there and couldn't do the place justice.
          Isn't it lovely?
          and the bar! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] what a genius idea for fridays [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] (((BarryG&JJ)))

So glad you made the stop, Dave an Pooh.

Keep the faith . .

Comment

Hey Dave just here sippin' on my Sunday morning coffee and catching up on your report.

Makes this freezing cold February morning a little more bearable.
            It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away.

Comment

Ja Jewel your place is gorgeous.,
              IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Wonderful trip report DD and Pooh. The empty closet sure hit home for me. Hope some day you two can stay for a few months.

When I went to the Mausoleum the first time, I started bawling like a baby and couldn't stop. It was so emotional for me. The second time my guide said, "You didn't cry this time." They do remember you. I told him it was still emotional for me, but I tried to control myself this time.

I never get tired of your trip reports and enjoy each and every one of them. Keep up the good work.
                `If your dream doesn't include the &quot;impossible&quot; it's too small - Joel Osteen

Comment

I remember having a few tears at Nine mile too. Just being up there is so spiritual. There's a natural mystic flowing through the air...

Rootsie it is so great to see your namesake! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] JJ I remember when they were born it is so fun to see how beautiful Roots the dog is! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] And your place is looking beautiful! Someday, lady...someday.

Thanks Dave for the beautiful shots of JJ place! Pooh you are looking so beautiful! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm just now getting back on the board to see your photos DD (a big truck downed the landline/internet connection to Duncans Bay on Fri.)....I'm amazed they fixed it so quickly!!

I've been following along all the way through your report...got some really great shots of everywhere!!

It was so great to meet you & Pooh on your way through to Mobay....hope you'll stop again on your next reach & stay for dinner!

Would love to meet any of the boardites who are traveling on the N. coast hwy. in their travels......Thanks again, Dave for the lovely photos of our place! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]...Hey ROOTS!...thanks for the compliments Miss M and Nanook!

I love our place and also the peacefulness of the area [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
                    Jamaica...NOTHING is as it seems.
                    j&#97;&#109;a&#105;&#99;a&#46;&#106;e&#119;&#101;l &#64;&#121;a&#104;&#111;o&#46;&#99;o&#109;

Comment

another award winner

this is my pick [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ja. Jewel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm just now getting back on the board to see your photos DD (a big truck downed the landline/internet connection to Duncans Bay on Fri.)....I'm amazed they fixed it so quickly!!

I've been following along all the way through your report...got some really great shots of everywhere!!

It was so great to meet you & Pooh on your way through to Mobay....hope you'll stop again on your next reach & stay for dinner!

Would love to meet any of the boardites who are traveling on the N. coast hwy. in their travels ......Thanks again, Dave for the lovely photos of our place! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]...Hey ROOTS!...thanks for the compliments Miss M and Nanook!

I love our place and also the peacefulness of the area [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] </div></div>

Your property there is truely a Gem for anybody that seeks to find it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                          Keep the faith . .

Comment

I'm still here DD and don't want the report to end!

Ja Jewel do you have a website??

Lovely place!
                            Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

Hi DD, I just started reading your report, and got as far as the Chicken soup and now i am starving. Loving the pictures.
                              Love isn't Love until you give it away.

Comment

Excellent pictures and story Dave and Pooh! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Especially enjoyed the Murphy's Hill expedition! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]
                                I tried to get there twice before, and had to turn back each time since mi likkle cyaan cyaan manage di canyons inna di road. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]

Which way did you take to get there?
                                Do you need a 4X drive to get there still?

Like the whole 'where we going to eat" theme! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                                Yes man yuh cyaan starve inna Yard. Sintin always cooking. And if yuh inna bush then sintin can eat offa di tree. Belly always full. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

9mile is still waiting for me. One day.

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X