Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

But Where Are You Going To Eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: But Where Are You Going To Eat?

Mark, between the Giants and Bob, I was certain my head was going to explode one day that week! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Roots, I thought you might enjoy that! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Milo, I'm flattered that you'd read the report instead of the Sunday comics! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

JaMIss, I guess I'm not quite as stoic as you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crybaby.gif[/img]

Nanook, natural mystic indeed [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

JJ, thanks for the invite [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] hope you like the pics,,,,

Seveen, I guess I need to find another contest to enter! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/agood.gif[/img]

sammy, here's their website ...you might want to bookmark it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Shez! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] you might want to eat before you read any further [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Magic, we took whichever way Junior's van drove that day [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] we didn't need 4WD, the road wasn't too bad...and we had a sack full of straight off the tree mangoes before we even left Trevor's yard.. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Comment

There's not too much more to this story....we got to Gloriana about dinner time, had a bite to eat, and spent the rest of the night watching cricket on TV....I still haven't quite figured out the intricacies of the game [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] ...

We weren't checking out until about 4PM, so we just relaxed around the pool before heading out.....the flight was delayed about an hour or so, but that was OK, because by the time we took off, the sun had already set....you see, when you take off after dark, all you can see as you fly away are the lights of Montego Bay.....

Comment

A couple of days later, I tried out my new dutchie...it browned this chicken very nicely....

that chicken in turn ended up in this pot of gumbo...

and this was dinner...

But where are you going to eat.........

The End

Comment

ha ha ha

belly full ~

nuff nice ... as always ... a wonderful pleasure tagging along ~

till next time ~ [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks DD and Pooh.

Another great report. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]
            7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your journey! (((Dave and Pooh))) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
              "When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
              V.Frank

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still here DD and don't want the report to end!

Ja Jewel do you have a website??

Lovely place!

</div></div>

My place can be viewed and booked at http://www.vrbo.com/107561 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
                Jamaica...NOTHING is as it seems.
                j&#97;&#109;a&#105;&#99;a&#46;&#106;e&#119;&#101;l &#64;&#121;a&#104;&#111;o&#46;&#99;o&#109;

Comment

We weren't checking out until about 4PM, so we just relaxed around the pool before heading out.....the flight was delayed about an hour or so, but that was OK, because by the time we took off, the sun had already set....you see, when you take off after dark, all you can see as you fly away are the lights of Montego Bay..... [/quote]

My Wonderful Friend, you have a Beautiful spirit, and I love tagging along with you guys on your journeys.

Not sure if this is proper, but yesterday while watching the food show about Jamaica these words came across the screen:

What is a Journey?
                  A Journey is not a trip
                  It's not a Vacation
                  It's a process of Discovery
                  It's a process of Self Discovery
                  A Journey brings us Face to Face with Ourselves
                  A Journey shows us not only the World
                  But how we Fit in
                  Does the Person Create the Journey?
                  Or does the Journey create the Person?
                  The Journey is Life itself
                  Where will Life take you?

This was a Louis Vuitton commercial.
                  But it fits you perfectly. Keep doing what you do.
                  Life is an Adventure, so you might as well ride it till the wheels fall off.

BARRELING DOWN THE ROAD CALLED LIFE.

Soon come Chapter 2.

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/yahoo.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70371-jump.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dance01.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/proud_jamaica.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/bannana_purple.gif

Comment

Dave and Pooh...one of the delights of my lifetime was finding you two and living off your love vicariously....

Great report, and thank you for sharing.

I'm about 3 weeks from home.
                    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

P. S.
                      Did you just HAVE to post the gumbo????? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
                      IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Divine Miss O ... what a wonderful post !!!

Divune Miss M ... and I get to tag along and experience the delight these two exude vicariously thru those of you that personally know them!!! UNTIL I get to know them for myself one day .... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]

Enjoyed your journey...... felt like I was right there with you!

Thanks for the web address!

Got any extra photos???
                          Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]
                            Thanks!
                            **raiseyeyebrows** pon de whole a oonu!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">P. S.
                              Did you just HAVE to post the gumbo????? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Here's a kitchen tip for y'all...add a package of cock soup mix to the pot the next time you make your own gumbo [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

(((Orbra))) I think those words would apply to a number of the travellers here.... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

No more pics... I used darn near every one we had.... and the few I didn't use weren't used for a reason [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img]

Thanks again everybody [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A couple of days later, I tried out my new dutchie...it browned this chicken very nicely....

that chicken in turn ended up in this pot of gumbo...

and this was dinner...

But where are you going to eat.........

The End </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]
                                Fiyah Bun ..

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X