Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

But Where Are You Going To Eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: But Where Are You Going To Eat?

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Nooks, you wondered right...Lee is staying strong [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh yes. </div></div>

I have that effect on a lot of women [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div>

BOAL!!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
      7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh yes. </div></div>

I have that effect on a lot of women [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
        IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I for one think it was cruel of you to post this picture </span>
          IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>I for one think it was cruel of you to post this picture </span> </div></div>

I agree with you on that.
            http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...oosterltor.gif~R.I.P my beloved friend &quot;Ricky B&quot;.12/29/09.~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>I for one think it was cruel of you to post this picture </span> </div></div>

I'm sure the chicken would agree with you, too [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Hi applepie [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Trevor has a little shop in front of his house....he sells some produce, some meat and fish, drinks, snacks, tobacco, etc....there wasn't a line of people at the door, but there was someone coming and going every few minutes...Trevor agreed with me when I mentioned that business seemed brisk, but he further explained that every day he has to give away some things.....I thought he was just being nice to some people who might not be able to afford a couple of cabbages or carrots until he told me that if he didn't give some things away, the neighbors would come and push down the store and take everything.......

Comment

yep

Comment

a so it go, Nanook....

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>I for one think it was cruel of you to post this picture </span> </div></div>

I'm sure the chicken would agree with you, too [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Hi applepie [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

Okay Dave, carry on. I'm back. This pic made me go put a pot of soup on the stove [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Nice pics [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"There's no buffet??

But....where are you going to eat?"
                        </div></div>

oh hayul naw. Dave, Dave, [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img] <span style='font-size: 8pt'>:caf shakin head:</span> I is disappointed in yuh man. You gave it up too easy! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img]

you know i'm still wonderin exactly who it was that taught their garbage to swim.... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

bout 'not new york' [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] cho. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                        Fear is the lock, and laughter the key to your heart.

Comment

After lunch we decided to hit the road and get to Pipers Cove, our home for the week....Pipers is a sweet little spot in Salem, near Runaway Bay....Mrs Daisy Chin owns the place and can be found on the property almost everyday.....there are 16 one bedroom suites divided amongst 4 buildings, as well as 5-6 hotel-style rooms above the office, each with a kitchenette and a small private balcony....the guests are primarily Jamaicans looking to get away for a weekend or a holiday, along with the occasional tourists.... because the place is somewhat intimate, the staff knew us by our names rather than our room number [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

I'll have some pictures of our suite and the grounds a little later, but this is a pic of what I saw every morning when I stepped out onto the balcony...

Comment

Nice stuff Dave [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
                            please tell me you went to bessa [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]
                            Keep the faith . .

Comment

did someone say soup on the stove?!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Hi blackberry! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

(((caf))) belive me sister, I didn't give up too easy, but the woman looked at us like we had 10 heads when we told her we'd be eating at people's homes, barrels on the side of the road and assorted cookshops [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice stuff Dave [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
                                please tell me you went to bessa [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70361-embarassed.gif[/img] not this time....

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X