Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

But Where Are You Going To Eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But Where Are You Going To Eat?

"Life is one big road with lots of signs,
    So when you riding through the ruts, don't you complicate your mind:
    Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy!
    Don't bury your thoughts; put your vision to reality, yeah!"

-RNM
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday February 2
    6:00AM
    New York City

Saturday February 2
    1:00PM
    Not New York City

Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Re: But Where Are You Going To Eat?

....yuh too box cova boahsy!!! .. bout Feb2 ..NOT NY !

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] looks like a greeat start ..
    still working on dis one
    Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy!Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy!

Comment

AirJamaica Flight 10 touched down close enough to on-time to let us navigate our way through the new arrivals area and get outside just in time to meet Trevor.....we made a quick stop for provisions and then hustled right over to his yard.....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

<span style='font-family: Arial Black'>YeeHaa!!!!!</span>

Comment

KOOL Pics,DD- [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>
                  Really love this one [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

BTW, your signature line really cracks me up [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
                  aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
                  ~ Anon

Comment

YEAHHHHH a Dave 7 Pooh report! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm right here DD keep it coming [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]
                      Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

Mr. Diamond [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Ms. Pooh [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

LOVE that luggage!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                        Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

Hi Dave [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Can't believe we missed you and Pooh on this last trip. I wanted to link up w/ you guys, but guess it wasn't meant to be. Can't wait to hear about your trip.
                          Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

I'll get back to posting a little later on; I can't access Photobucket here at work....

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] haki! I used that quote because it kind of reminded me of travelling...what does too box covah mean? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Laurel! here we go again! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Luv Ochi! stick around, there's some more pics you might like [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]CEW! I can't see the foto you like while I'm at work, but you have a good eye; I'll trust you! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] My sig is from a TV commercial I heard in Jamaica a few years ago....."No More Worms!" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Nanook! I'll be runnin' my mout here for thr next couple of days! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] sammy! stay right there! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Wanda! having bags those colors makes picking up checked bags much easier! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Bones! Sorry we missed y'all too....I didn't know until we got to Nine Mile last week ( was it just last week?! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] )that there was a show that nite...it was too late at that point for us to attend [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

I'll be back later.....

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll get back to posting a little later on; I can't access Photobucket here at work....

I'll be back later...
                              </div></div>

Me, too [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                              24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X