Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! (May Pen)

you and Daddy handsome!!

Comment

Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen)

here you go more pics

me and another cousin

Maroon Town celebration

our dog Tiger

cousin Chuk Chak

going in for the kill

Capleton on stage at Jam Jam

thats Island Explosion concert. I took that pic in my backyard, giving you and idea how close I was to the event

Proud supporter of Reggae Boyz 2010 South Africa..we can do it !...Son Son (go watch it)

Comment

my father and his cousin that still lives at Maroon Town

people at Maroon Town
        Proud supporter of Reggae Boyz 2010 South Africa..we can do it !...Son Son (go watch it)

Comment

how KOOL is that ..... your yard is that close to the music event???

we went to Unity Splash on NYD night in Landilo - couple different times. first time - we were right in there with the masses of people ... second time, we parked just across from the entrance in a friends yard ... all(cept me) went up top of the house to view and listen .... PERFECT viewing for them ... better than being inside the gates with the crowds ~

such good fun .... thanks so much !!!

Comment

Ice the dancer at Passa Passa

me and cuz at passa passa

Comment

so u can dance?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img]
              R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen

Very awesome! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] I cannot pic a favorite! I would very much love to hear more about Salt River!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

actually back in my old days (03-06 for me) I use to be REALLY into the dancing scene. Now, I turned 23, graduated college, doing the finance thing and becoming a grown old man I just dont have any time for dancing !!!

I still bust a couple of moves now and then, but my back and knees aint as flexible anymore

Comment

random rasta at Maroon Town

Maroon Town again

another picture from Island Explosion (my backyard view)

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">actually back in my old days (03-06 for me) I use to be REALLY into the dancing scene. Now, I turned 23, graduated college, doing the finance thing and becoming a grown old man I just dont have any time for dancing !!!

I still bust a couple of moves now and then, but my back and knees aint as flexible anymore </div></div>

23[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] back in the old days?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img] bax yuh waan smaddy bax yuh dung [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                      R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">actually back in my old days (03-06 for me) I use to be REALLY into the dancing scene. Now, I turned 23, graduated college, doing the finance thing and becoming a grown old man I just dont have any time for dancing !!!

I still bust a couple of moves now and then, but my back and knees aint as flexible anymore </div></div>

23[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] back in the old days?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img] bax yuh waan smaddy bax yuh dung [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div>

lol, you know i was just joking. I do feel a lil' old, but I know I still got a ton of living to do !!

Comment

Just want to thank you for sharing your memories. Doesnít matter if the pictures are from last week or last year, we crave them and yours are a treat. Wonderful shots of family and friends. Iíve been to Clarendon and posted a few pictures, but of course there werenít as beautiful as yours. Please keep them coming.
                          maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

So why you change up the format for the picture now mi can't see them and mi have some time fi idle today. Love the first pictures. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why you change up the format for the picture now mi can't see them and mi have some time fi idle today. Love the first pictures. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

you cant see the other pics !!!

I was using flickr..but i ran out of free space. So, I uploaded some on photobucket. So i guess the photobucket ones aren't working then

Comment

WOW!!

These are GREAT!

Got anymore?
                                Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X