Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiamondDave
    replied
    Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen

What's the thing at the top of this picture that people are sitting on? is it a ferris wheel? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

This tree is significant to the Maroons, is it not?

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img] bout 23 years old [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Very cool pictures [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Nanook
    replied

OH WOW! Look at all of those Orbs!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• mountaingal
    replied
    Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

me and a very good friend of mine

</div></div>

she have a good set a teeth. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Nylah
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueAngel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love your pictures but what I don't like nowa days is how the young men wear their clothes it's too <span style='font-size: 14pt'>effeminate</span> I don't like the tight up jeans and the double earrings and the braided hair. It just noh luk manish at all. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• BlueAngel
    replied

I love your pictures but what I don't like nowa days is how the young men wear their clothes it's too <span style='font-size: 14pt'>effeminate</span> I don't like the tight up jeans and the double earrings and the braided hair. It just noh luk manish at all. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• wandaweberg
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BanDanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for posting, great pictures!

Family [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

No wonder you feel homesick! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Keep em' coming [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

'06, '05, '04 nuh matter [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

</div></div>

What she said! And adding '03, '02 '01 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Love this one!!

Leave a comment:

• Luvsdaislands
    replied

Thank you for sharing...I am loving the pics, you have a HUGE family. This is the part of Jamaica that so many people miss out on!!!

One Luv
    Luvsdaislands

Leave a comment:

• Laurel
    replied

too right .... I reach soon ... can not decide what to ask for first .... a fish or a chicken meal ... but all those sides just haffi come with whatever it will be!!!

freshy fresh!!

Leave a comment:

• Pepper
    replied

How yuh so wicked? You couldn't warn us this was coming? Open the thread and this is the first picture. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

Lawks man, me could wax dat off right now!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

my last meal, my stepmother made for me in New Bowens
    </div></div>

Leave a comment:

• Jamaicamiss
    replied

Thanks for posting. Very impressive fambly.

Leave a comment:

• remo
    replied

Nice pictures my yute

Leave a comment:

• Laurel
    replied

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• krayziegunts
    replied

I made sure they were all jpg images when i uploaded them to photobuckets.

ok, if you cant see the photo or have a big x - this is what you do. right click the image you cant see. go to properties and get image location. then copy and paste it in your browser. It will appear like magic in the window...lol

and thanks for the feedback people...really appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• krayziegunts
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what time a year was this again, March?

how u have so much cousin [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Look like u (unu) enjoy de trip dowe
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

funny thing is I was the only one who went down on that trip. Everyone in those photos live in Jamaican all year round (except my granny who splits time between there and Canada). Roughly %30 of my family is here in New York. Another 5% in Canada and around 3% in England. sorry about the numbers I did too much accounting and finance in univeristy !!!

and no that was in Janauary, not March

Leave a comment:

• Marilyn
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why you change up the format for the picture now mi can't see them and mi have some time fi idle today. Love the first pictures. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

you cant see the other pics !!!

I was using flickr..but i ran out of free space. So, I uploaded some on photobucket. So i guess the photobucket ones aren't working then </div></div>
    Some will be able to see them and some won't

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X