Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marilyn
    replied
    Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why you change up the format for the picture now mi can't see them and mi have some time fi idle today. Love the first pictures. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>AMen

Leave a comment:

• Bizzy
    replied
    Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen)

what time a year was this again, March?

how u have so much cousin [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Look like u (unu) enjoy de trip dowe
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• krayziegunts
    replied

cuz walking down the lane

the one place I call home

better pic of grandmother

lil sister Jahvene (note the eye infection she had, it is much better now)

me and a very good friend of mine

my hair after my cousin did it. (It got waaay longer, but i cut it off not too long ago [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

pics from island explosion (or jam jam, can't remember too well)

my puppa playing dominoes with friends

I have a lot more photos. but just give me some time

Leave a comment:

• Nanook
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why you change up the format for the picture now mi can't see them and mi have some time fi idle today. Love the first pictures. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

you cant see the other pics !!!

I was using flickr..but i ran out of free space. So, I uploaded some on photobucket. So i guess the photobucket ones aren't working then </div></div>

When copying URL's from photobucket, make sure the address ends in jpg. Then they will be fine.
    I have several free albums in photobucket. The limit in each album there is 1,000 pics. At least in the free edition! Then I just open a next one at 1,000 pics.

Great job you did on the pics....

Oh, and from one likkle ole granny...don't forget to dance once in awhile. You are never too ole fi dance [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• annshan2
    replied

luv de pics [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• sammy
    replied

WOW!!

These are GREAT!

Got anymore?

Leave a comment:

• krayziegunts
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why you change up the format for the picture now mi can't see them and mi have some time fi idle today. Love the first pictures. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

you cant see the other pics !!!

I was using flickr..but i ran out of free space. So, I uploaded some on photobucket. So i guess the photobucket ones aren't working then

Leave a comment:

• MsExced
    replied

So why you change up the format for the picture now mi can't see them and mi have some time fi idle today. Love the first pictures. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Vi
    replied

Just want to thank you for sharing your memories. Doesnít matter if the pictures are from last week or last year, we crave them and yours are a treat. Wonderful shots of family and friends. Iíve been to Clarendon and posted a few pictures, but of course there werenít as beautiful as yours. Please keep them coming.

Leave a comment:

• krayziegunts
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">actually back in my old days (03-06 for me) I use to be REALLY into the dancing scene. Now, I turned 23, graduated college, doing the finance thing and becoming a grown old man I just dont have any time for dancing !!!

I still bust a couple of moves now and then, but my back and knees aint as flexible anymore </div></div>

23[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] back in the old days?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img] bax yuh waan smaddy bax yuh dung [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div>

lol, you know i was just joking. I do feel a lil' old, but I know I still got a ton of living to do !!

Leave a comment:

• Bizzy
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">actually back in my old days (03-06 for me) I use to be REALLY into the dancing scene. Now, I turned 23, graduated college, doing the finance thing and becoming a grown old man I just dont have any time for dancing !!!

I still bust a couple of moves now and then, but my back and knees aint as flexible anymore </div></div>

23[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] back in the old days?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img] bax yuh waan smaddy bax yuh dung [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• krayziegunts
    replied

random rasta at Maroon Town

Maroon Town again

another picture from Island Explosion (my backyard view)

Leave a comment:

• krayziegunts
    replied

actually back in my old days (03-06 for me) I use to be REALLY into the dancing scene. Now, I turned 23, graduated college, doing the finance thing and becoming a grown old man I just dont have any time for dancing !!!

I still bust a couple of moves now and then, but my back and knees aint as flexible anymore

Leave a comment:

• Nanook
    replied

Very awesome! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] I cannot pic a favorite! I would very much love to hear more about Salt River!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Bizzy
    replied

so u can dance?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X