Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen)

I love your pictures but what I don't like nowa days is how the young men wear their clothes it's too <span style='font-size: 14pt'>effeminate</span> I don't like the tight up jeans and the double earrings and the braided hair. It just noh luk manish at all. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]
    To forgive is to set the prisoner free and then discover the prisoner was you.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueAngel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love your pictures but what I don't like nowa days is how the young men wear their clothes it's too <span style='font-size: 14pt'>effeminate</span> I don't like the tight up jeans and the double earrings and the braided hair. It just noh luk manish at all. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]
      And he will slay any Dragon for me <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

me and a very good friend of mine

</div></div>

she have a good set a teeth. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
        <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen

OH WOW! Look at all of those Orbs!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

Comment

What's the thing at the top of this picture that people are sitting on? is it a ferris wheel? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

This tree is significant to the Maroons, is it not?

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img] bout 23 years old [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Very cool pictures [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
            Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Comment

its a sign that yu gettin old ... style an fashion change every 20-25 years ... research some a di picyure of mens clothing in di 70's .. man den ysed to wear some tight up pants ..do the research [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueAngel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love your pictures but what I don't like nowa days is how the young men wear their clothes it's too <span style='font-size: 14pt'>effeminate</span> I don't like the tight up jeans and the double earrings and the braided hair. It just noh luk manish at all. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] </div></div>

Comment

Good eye Dave! I missed the ferris wheel looking thingie! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]

Comment

I was a likkle bit in the '70s and I didnt like the look then either.

all things '70s is coming back for the third time and I still dont like it even though I aint old [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haki</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its a sign that yu gettin old ... style an fashion change every 20-25 years ... research some a di picyure of mens clothing in di 70's .. man den ysed to wear some tight up pants ..do the research [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueAngel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love your pictures but what I don't like nowa days is how the young men wear their clothes it's too <span style='font-size: 14pt'>effeminate</span> I don't like the tight up jeans and the double earrings and the braided hair. It just noh luk manish at all. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] </div></div> </div></div>
                  And he will slay any Dragon for me <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

I love your photos, thanks for sharing.

Question? Is this a Fender amp belt buckle? Waaayyyy cool!

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

Comment

thanks for the images from clarendon and maroon town... never been to maroon town.. always been on my mind to do.. just one of those things that escapes me...

Clarendon is an interesting parish to me.. its so varied.. from down south to in the hills..... i was in the salt river.. very active swimming hole.... was also down to that fishing village on the sea.. is it rocky point.. i cant remember the name...

maypen too.. i really love that town.. very active.. hustle bustle in the mornings.. always something to look at .. the market very manageable.. or more so than kingston....

thanks again..
                      A positive attitude might not solve your problems but will annoy others to make it worth the effort

Comment

Fantastic photos!!! Thanks for sharing.

I especially love the Salt River photo and the snake one.
                        Is that a python??!! They have snakes?? - THAT BIG??!! - in Jamaica???
                        [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
                        Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Now, I turned 23, graduated college, doing the finance thing and becoming a grown old man I just dont have any time for dancing !!!
                          </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

College and career is great [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                          but remember....................!!
                          NEVER too old to dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just turned 53 and I am STILL DANCING!!!!
                          (even in the kitchen....... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img])

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]
                          Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marielle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fantastic photos!!! Thanks for sharing.

I especially love the Salt River photo and the snake one.
                            Is that a python??!! They have snakes?? - THAT BIG??!! - in Jamaica???
                            [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

</div></div>

lol, trust me if they had snakes big like that naturally in jamaica, I would have...I don't know. I can't fathom living with snakes that huge
                            Proud supporter of Reggae Boyz 2010 South Africa..we can do it !...Son Son (go watch it)

Comment

yea, really................

memories of india and africa looming into my view............
                              [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice pictures, enjoyed the report [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                                Life is full of changes

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X