Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen)

These are some photos I took when I went back home in 06. I grew up in May Pen, Clarendon. I got REALLY homesick today for some reason. Excuse the lateness

my last meal, my stepmother made for me in New Bowens

couple of my cousins after we came from Salt River

my cousin Chuk Chank and May Pen's big dancer Shaba Moschino
    Proud supporter of Reggae Boyz 2010 South Africa..we can do it !...Son Son (go watch it)

Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! (May Pen)

a couple of my cousins and their mother

Maroon Town

where my grandfather lived in Maroon Town
    Proud supporter of Reggae Boyz 2010 South Africa..we can do it !...Son Son (go watch it)

Comment

2 lil sisters

my house

a lil demonstration at Salt River

Comment

hey
        great to see local jamaica stuff . . . much more interesting .. .

thanks . . . got any more?
        better to want than to have . . .

next reach dec. 28, 2011
        april 04, 2012

Comment

I got a ton more. funny thing is I only been to Mo Bay once, never been to Negril or Ocho Rios in my life. Im a simple country man, stay my behind in Clarendon, but I venture to St. Elizabeth and Manchester from time to time

Comment

salt river

another cousin (thats me in the germany sweater)

view from my pops house in New Bowens

the great mama

another one of my cousin John-Ross, if anyone follow the jamaican football team you should know who he is

me and my father

Comment

love the way the lite hits the water in the SAlt River picture ...keep em coming ..Beautiful and thanks for taking the time to share ..

Weh Salt River deh??never heard of it .. it reminds me of Bathing at Castleton ... and watching ppl wash clothes and then tek a bath with the kids ..

Comment

Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen)

Thanks for posting, great pictures!

Family [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

No wonder you feel homesick! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Keep em' coming [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

'06, '05, '04 nuh matter [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
                <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

a lil demonstration at Salt River </div></div>

I really like this one with all the facial expressions [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

I'd be the one girl with di head turn the other way [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                  <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                  Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                  ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

Oh lord
                    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

She looks like Queen B fambly......memba

What is up with the snake??????? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]
                      IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Hey Kraziegunts!!
                        Welcome and thanks for sharing your photos! I much prefer the country myself, though I have yet to venture much outside St. Elizabeth & Mandeville.

We love photos here, trip or no trip, tourist or not. And I don't recall seeing many pics from Clarendon in the past. Keep 'em coming!!

BTW, yuh faddah handsome an yuh fayvah. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                        http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

Comment

its by the south coast of Clarendon

Comment

enjoyed the pic's [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]
                            Life is full of changes

Comment

oh my gosh ... BIG YeeHaa!!!!

awesome sharing!! hope you will post plenty more ... NEVER too late!!!

we beg ya fi more ~ [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X