Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Just Gimme Me DeLight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Just Gimme Me DeLight

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Orbra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">4 of my Favorite Jamaicholics.

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] Thank you for making it happen. Love you much, from the moment I met you.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(((((((((tee))))))))))))))))))

your photos are OUTSTANDING just lovely........especially those of RR.......so glad you decided to post photos....brought back wonderful memories! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Sammy, you are an ultimate travel companion [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] The memories [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]....we will definitely have to do it again [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] Thanks for everything!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LulaBell2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]

nuff nice Mokie!! Good fun all around ~ one somebody up above was right on .... YOU DO eat the bestest of anyone that shows and tells!! One day, when other yard priorities are not at the top of the list, I wanna tag along on your eatting tour!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]Orbra [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div>

Thanks Laurel. With my appetite and Sammy's every expanding restaurant list, there will plenty eating going on [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BanDanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] <span style='font-size: 20pt'>WOW</span> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]

</div></div>

Same ting mi a seh! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Bwai Mokatee mi a tell yuh. You win the prize fi best food pikcha pon Boardlane fi true! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Very enjoyable read! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Thank you for giving me DeLight with your words and pics.!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]
            <span style="font-weight: bold">What goes on in <span style="color: green">Jamaica,</span> stays in <span style="color: green">Jamaica</span></span>

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Thank you Jah_Mamma

Comment

Anybody hungry

Comment

Oh my that looks soooo yummy...

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]love your report and pictures [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]
                    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...oosterltor.gif~R.I.P my beloved friend &quot;Ricky B&quot;.12/29/09.~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Same ting mi a seh! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Bwai Mokatee mi a tell yuh. You win the prize fi best food pikcha pon Boardlane fi true! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Very enjoyable read! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Thanks Magic, I'm glad that you enjoyed. People talk about me when I pull out the camera to take food pics but when I share my pics, the first thing they ask to see is food pics [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody hungry

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] mi wouda nyam sum now
                        &quot;Faith Is Taking the First Step,
                        Even When You Don't See the
                        Whole Staircase.&quot;
                        - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thank you applepie [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Annshan2, this was the first time in 6 trips that I ever ate ackee. I think I tasted everything Bigga put in my face that day. That was some darn good eating for sure. The fish was so good I took a few bites with my eyes closed going ummm ummmm ummmm good. Dreamily delicious. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Mokatee - thank you for MY flowers!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
                            Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

I didn't know that was ackee........it looks like it's mixed with rice.....is that correct?
                              Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

Sammy, it was his newest creation. I think Tee was the first to try it. Now that I think about it, I didn't get a taste [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
                                maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X