Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Just Gimme Me DeLight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Just Gimme Me DeLight

WONDERFUL JOB BABYGIRL!!! Iím so glad you decided grace us with your pictures and words.

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] I miss my sistafriends!!!

Tee, I will never forget your international posse at the Jungle. Girl you made their night. Everybody was either searching for you or trying to keep you from getting away. Sammy and I knew you were in safe hands that night when we jetted.
    maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

Hey Mokatee,
      Loved all the photos of some of my favourite peeps also.
      Great report thanks.
      You can make Someones Day in Jamaica...help a kid (pickney)

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WandabeinJa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mokatee - thank you for MY flowers!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div>

Always thinking of you Ms Wandabe [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't know that was ackee........it looks like it's mixed with rice.....is that correct? </div></div>

Ackee, rice, pumpkin, and a few other ingredients [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Vi, [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

Thank you. Then thank you and thank you again so much for keeping track of our daily comings and goings. My memory was foggy at best many days.

When Jimmy came upstairs screaming "I love this woman" I knew it would be a long night!

It was a wonderful experience and I'm glad that you were part of it. We will do this again, real soon. Have road, will travel [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Miss you too [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crybaby.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rasta Stan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Mokatee,
              Loved all the photos of some of my favourite peeps also.
              Great report thanks. </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Thanks Stan, glad you enjoyed it!

Comment

Hubba Hubba! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]

Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hubba Hubba! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] Thanks for the vote of convidence Dave [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Beautiful photos mokatee, you really captured everything, I felt like I was tagging along [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                    Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Orbra</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look who I found, or shall I say she spotted me, so pretty in Pink [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

</div></div>

She can turn the World on with her smile. One Beautiful Lady. Inside and out. </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]
                      IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Oh Geesh, excuse me while I go get summin to eat after that ackee pic. I long to return to my home in Negril. But your pics help with the homesickness. Great job Mokatee and I do hope we will link up sometime.
                        `If your dream doesn't include the &quot;impossible&quot; it's too small - Joel Osteen

Comment

wonderful trip report [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                          Life is full of changes

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ohliz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beautiful photos mokatee, you really captured everything, I felt like I was tagging along [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

Thanks ohliz, glad that you tagged along [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] The pics are helping my PNS these days [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] MissMonroeFan

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] ms_peach, Thank you much [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Jamaica Miss We Must, We Must link up [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] Thank you so much for your kindness.

Comment

((((Moka))))))
                                Wow...what a report....there aren't enough words to express my gratitude for you sharing it all. You and the ladies look just gorgeous and the food and the places wow wow wow. Catcha is a place I'm dying to stay...hopefully one day...it looks just amazing. Thank you also for all the pics of some of my favorite ladies...their smiles and spirit brightens my day. Love it...sure wish I was there. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Miss ya something awful. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
                                One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X