Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Just Gimme Me DeLight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Just Gimme Me DeLight

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Dear Innocent little T....I am SHOCKED [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] </span>
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Whew! Mi finally done [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Mi not even gwaan comment pon de food pictra dem [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]mokabaybee [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] de pics is fabulous. yuh look like u really enjoy yuh self dis trip..minus delight [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-idea.gif[/img] problems [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Mi like how u tek we all bout the place wid dis report...cliffs, beach riva, party, etc [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
      R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

There's my buddy Dwight. Very nice young man. I will be at NBCC in 2 weeks. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Mokatee, I am enjoying your report and pictures. Who is that funny looking lady? Did you say her name is Sammy? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] Hey Sammy snookums [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swedish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">((((Moka))))))
          Wow...what a report....there aren't enough words to express my gratitude for you sharing it all. You and the ladies look just gorgeous and the food and the places wow wow wow. Catcha is a place I'm dying to stay...hopefully one day...it looks just amazing. Thank you also for all the pics of some of my favorite ladies...their smiles and spirit brightens my day. Love it...sure wish I was there. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Miss ya something awful. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div>

Awww Swedish, I really wish we could have linked that day at Venice Beach, before you changed time zones [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Maybe I'll just have to come and visit you. I'm always looking to place a new pin on my travel map.
          [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] Miss you too gurl, I know our paths will cross, they just have to [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>Dear Innocent little T....I am SHOCKED [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] </span> </div></div>

Marilyn, no worries, when I play, I play HARD! But, I am still mesmerized and cry at the simple beauty of natural wonders, like the stars. I won't forget you saying "get the kleenex, Tee's crying again" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi_fi_lyfe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whew! Mi finally done [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Mi not even gwaan comment pon de food pictra dem [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]mokabaybee [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] de pics is fabulous. yuh look like u really enjoy yuh self dis trip..minus delight [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-idea.gif[/img] problems [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Mi like how u tek we all bout the place wid dis report...cliffs, beach riva, party, etc [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] bizichangehernamelikeundies[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
              Thank you bizi, luvbug [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] I had a lot of fun in the dark [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] I love getting around out and about. Have travel, will bring camera [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

I need to roll wit you one of these days!

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] NegrilGal,

Thanks for reading the report. I'm happy that you enjoyed it. Take pictures of your room when you're there, I'd like to see some of the other units.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>Dear Innocent little T....I am SHOCKED [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] </span> </div></div>

Marilyn, no worries, when I play, I play HARD! But, I am still mesmerized and cry at the simple beauty of natural wonders, like the stars. I won't forget you saying "get the kleenex, Tee's crying again" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                  IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Oh my, the tree is sooooooooooo HUGE, get the kleenex [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

<span style='font-size: 8pt'>(picture from GFT 2005)</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh my, the tree is sooooooooooo HUGE, get the kleenex [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

</div></div>BOAL. Say it ain't so [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi_fi_lyfe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whew! Mi finally done [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Mi like how u tek we all bout the place wid dis report...cliffs, beach riva, party, etc [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] bizichangehernamelikeundies[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
                        Thank you bizi, luvbug [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] I had a lot of fun in the dark [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] I love getting around out and about. Have travel, will bring camera [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

I need to roll wit you one of these days! </div></div>

as much as wi go, we bound to be in the same place, same time soon [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Hello Lady Tee,

As usual your report is lively and fun to read.
                          The pictures of the Half Moon Beach are spectacular.
                          The lighting, the angle and the background all came out just right.
                          Thank you for livening up my day.

Best wishes from across the pond…..
                          Kindness is the language which
                          the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] Hi Curtis,

Thank you for gracing my report with your presence and delightful words. Smooches!

Comment

Instructional Video: How to chop a chicken

Comment

Laffs Laffs and more Laffs on me being cold in Jamaica (at Ericka's)

Still chilly at the For Real Bar (music on this one)

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X