Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Just Gimme Me DeLight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Just Gimme Me DeLight

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

This was down right CRUEL Mokatee. c-r-U-e-l I say. Donít know if I could forgive you for this. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
    maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

OK Mokatee...next time I'll send you some thermal underwear to take down to Jamaica [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] And, was that Vi having a "giggle-fest?"
      24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

This was down right CRUEL Mokatee. c-r-U-e-l I say. Donít know if I could forgive you for this. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] </div></div>

yeah what she said [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img]

tee i have only one thing to say
        pass your cc this way please......so I may book a ticket! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/throwstone.gif[/img]
        Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK Mokatee...next time I'll send you some thermal underwear to take down to Jamaica [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] And, was that Vi having a "giggle-fest?" </div></div>

Thanks Kojak, I sure needed them this last trip. Thats MMF and Sammy giggling like lil schoolgirls [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

This was down right CRUEL Mokatee. c-r-U-e-l I say. Donít know if I could forgive you for this. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] </div></div>

ohhhhh the sweetest pain [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

yeah what she said [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img]

tee i have only one thing to say
              pass your cc this way please......so I may book a ticket! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/throwstone.gif[/img] </div></div>

So you want the one with the seal that says "Break in case of emergency" Kewl, as long as you book mine first [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK Mokatee...next time I'll send you some thermal underwear to take down to Jamaica [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] And, was that Vi having a "giggle-fest?" </div></div>

Thanks Stan, I sure needed them this last trip. Thats MMF and Sammy giggling like lil schoolgirls [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div> Stan?? Mi no, Stan [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif[/img]
                24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK Mokatee...next time I'll send you some thermal underwear to take down to Jamaica [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] And, was that Vi having a "giggle-fest?" </div></div>

Thanks Stan, I sure needed them this last trip. Thats MMF and Sammy giggling like lil schoolgirls [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div> Stan?? Mi no, Stan [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif[/img] </div></div>

Kojak I'm so sorry, I was talking to a Stan at my desk [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                  That's what I get for multitasking!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't know that was ackee........it looks like it's mixed with rice.....is that correct? </div></div>

Ackee, rice, pumpkin, and a few other ingredients [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>yeah that looked pretty good- I love ackee but deny saltfish lol...
                    a noble stroke he lifted high that hung not but swift with tempest fell On Satan's proud crest- no sight nor swift thought, less could his shield such ruin intercept; 10 paces huge he back recoil'd...

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X