Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Just Gimme Me DeLight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just Gimme Me DeLight

You all look simply marvelous!
    **raiseyeyebrows** pon de whole a oonu!

Comment

yaaaay real people pics... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
      <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

(((Mokatee))) Trip Report! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]
        &quot;When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
        V.Frank

Comment

Love it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]
          24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

Morning cheerios, one of these days, you're going with me and thats an order [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Nanook, it was one of the best vacation weeks I've ever had [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img]

Laurel, your picture rules and embedded in my memory bank [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] nuthin but respect [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Seveen, Mz. vavava voom, only stunna shades for you. I always enjoy spending time with you, never a dull moment and always a blast [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

Womaninterrupted, more real people on the way [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

Natty, goldilocks, thanks [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] The waters help me glow [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

K&J, I've got some photo luv for you too coming up [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

The one stipulation I had for staying landside was that the hotel must have beach access.

It wasnít stated on the hotel's website so I searched the internet, emailed the hotel and asked past guest about beach access. There was beach access across the street. We were able to use the beach and bar at Sun Beach with no problem. I didnít eat there, but the drinks Delroy made were very good.

Comment

Dinner time

Chicken Lavish

Sweet & Sour Chicken

Comment

Next Day another Beach Day

Comment

Always look forward to your trip reports (((Mokatee)))
                    Pictures are just wonderful [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                    Keep the faith . .

Comment

This night, Wednesday night was the first time that I ever felt COLD in Jamaica.

I have never packed a jacket, tennis shoes or even a long sleeve shirt, for Jamaica. Well, that night I made a note to at least pack a shirt with sleeves. It was freezing and the winds were fierce

We had dinner at Erickaís that night. It was my first time there and I will definitely return. Tried to make it back a second time but that didnít happen. Great company and great food toned down the windchill factor for me.

Comment

Thanks R00TS, your reports always bring me joy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Comment

After dinner, it was back to my favorite hangout

Comment

Now it was chilly and very breezy, but this gentleman was standing by the water contemplatingÖ.something

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Sammy once told me that I could make friends with a brick wall [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
                              </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] Mokatee!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]
                              <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                              Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                              ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

But a weh de bumpusquaat a gwaan in yah?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img]

when de heck was this trip taken??

I will have to catch up next week [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

((((((((((mymoka)))))))))))
                                R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X