Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Just Gimme Me DeLight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just Gimme Me DeLight

I got up from the bar and walked over to the water to enjoy the crashing waves, the stars and the enjoyable breeze.

Conversation seemed inevitable. He said that he was thinking about getting in. We discussed that. He asked if I would join himÖ.ummmmm, no, are you sure that you want to get in [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] We chatted for a good while joking and making acquaintance. Okay Iím cold now so I head back to the hotel and get ready to see John Holt later at Roots Bamboo.

Comment

About an hour after we arrived while waiting for Mr Holt to come on stage, the lights went out. Iíve only taken a camera to the club with me once before. The last thing that I want to have to keep up with when my head is bad is my camera [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] Hard enough trying to keep up with myself [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] This night, I decided to take it with me. Good idea cause when the lights went out, it was one of the only light sources I had.
      I was hesitant to take any pictures when the lights went dead but I started flashing and then others started flashing and Sammy pulls out, THE flashlight.

Comment

Comment

In the darkness I saw a friend that I didnít see on my trip in October. It was so dry in October I didnít see half of the folks I expected to see. He told me that he was ďawayĒ for a lil time. He was flexing and showing off his newly iron pumped arms

Comment

There was another guy there, who was begging me to take a picture of his body. Okay a lil vain arenít we. I obliged him (nice work on the tats)

Comment

Getting my groove on

Comment

Now thats the good stuff! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] The sun, sand, and sea gets a little tired after a while. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

We got off to a late start on Wednesday and it started to rain so we switched to a plan B.

A quick stop at Chicken Plus for some delish soup and drinks next door

Comment

Richard, knows my alcohol tolerance so he told me that I could withstand the drink he was about to make for me. He said it was called gravel and stone. One cup was enough for me, I didnít want to end up with my tummy in knots.

Comment

On the way to Green Island

Comment

Geez, those food pics are making mi belly rumble [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] I could go for a plate of each!!!
                        24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

Coming in from the airport round 8am Iíve never been able to stop and taste Biggahís cooking. Everything was great! SO good, I had to have some of everything, the chicken, the soup, the fish, the rice dish he made. I have never been shy about getting my grub on.
                          I still need to download the video of Biggah cutting up the chicken, I call it my tutorial.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Geez, those food pics are making mi belly rumble [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] I could go for a plate of each!!! </div></div>

See nuthing but luv for you and your appetite [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X