Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Just Gimme Me DeLight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just Gimme Me DeLight

YeeHaa ~ [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

Half Moon Beach

Iíve read about Half Moon beach many a times, wanted to go each trip, but never factored it in well enough to make it happen. Got my wish this go round. I will return here again, during the day.

Comment

Comment

Oh Yeah! Half Moon Beach is one of my favorite spots. Usually quiet during the day especially Mondays. That's my kind of beach.

Good Trip report Mokatee. I've been enjoying the words and pics.
          `If your dream doesn't include the "impossible" it's too small - Joel Osteen

Comment

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jamaica Miss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh Yeah! Half Moon Beach is one of my favorite spots. Usually quiet during the day especially Mondays. That's my kind of beach.

Good Trip report Mokatee. I've been enjoying the words and pics. </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Jamaica Miss, I really thought I would get a chance to see you this trip. I missed not seeing you when I had the chance. I loved Half Moon Beach. As much as I like an occassional crowd, I do love peace and solitude.

Comment

Mokatee, that shot with the hammocks and the sunset is priceless!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] I am loving the water pictures, they look so relaxing and peaceful! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-sleeping.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cheerios</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mokatee, that shot with the hammocks and the sunset is priceless!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] I am loving the water pictures, they look so relaxing and peaceful! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-sleeping.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div>

I tried my balance on a hammock, later on in the trip, relaxed and peaceful would not describe my initial expression. Glad you are enjoying [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Half Moon beach looks wonderful! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img]
                    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

Back to my hangout, can ya tell I like it here. I love the vibe at For Real bar. There is always interesting conversation and some of every body ends up there.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cheerios</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mokatee, that shot with the hammocks and the sunset is priceless!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] I am loving the water pictures, they look so relaxing and peaceful! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-sleeping.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div>

I tried my balance on a hammock, later on in the trip, relaxed and peaceful would not describe my initial expression. Glad you are enjoying [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

I hate hammocks [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] but the picture is lovely [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]
                        <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.

Comment

Our planned outings didnít go as planned, so we improvised on the days before. Today was Friday and we finally made it to Roaring River.

On the way more food

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BanDanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cheerios</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mokatee, that shot with the hammocks and the sunset is priceless!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] I am loving the water pictures, they look so relaxing and peaceful! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-sleeping.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div>

I tried my balance on a hammock, later on in the trip, relaxed and peaceful would not describe my initial expression. Glad you are enjoying [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

I hate hammocks [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] but the picture is lovely [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] Bandy, how ya doing girlfriend, good to see you here. I looked so uncomfortable on my hammock pics, guess thats why I have no problem with a blanket or chair

Comment

your killin me here [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X