Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Just Gimme Me DeLight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudemonk
    replied
    Re: Just Gimme Me DeLight

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't know that was ackee........it looks like it's mixed with rice.....is that correct? </div></div>

Ackee, rice, pumpkin, and a few other ingredients [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>yeah that looked pretty good- I love ackee but deny saltfish lol...

Leave a comment:

• mokatee
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK Mokatee...next time I'll send you some thermal underwear to take down to Jamaica [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] And, was that Vi having a "giggle-fest?" </div></div>

Thanks Stan, I sure needed them this last trip. Thats MMF and Sammy giggling like lil schoolgirls [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div> Stan?? Mi no, Stan [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif[/img] </div></div>

Kojak I'm so sorry, I was talking to a Stan at my desk [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    That's what I get for multitasking!

Leave a comment:

• Kojak and Lucky
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK Mokatee...next time I'll send you some thermal underwear to take down to Jamaica [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] And, was that Vi having a "giggle-fest?" </div></div>

Thanks Stan, I sure needed them this last trip. Thats MMF and Sammy giggling like lil schoolgirls [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div> Stan?? Mi no, Stan [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• mokatee
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

This was down right CRUEL Mokatee. c-r-U-e-l I say. Donít know if I could forgive you for this. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] </div></div>

yeah what she said [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img]

tee i have only one thing to say
    pass your cc this way please......so I may book a ticket! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/throwstone.gif[/img] </div></div>

So you want the one with the seal that says "Break in case of emergency" Kewl, as long as you book mine first [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• mokatee
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

This was down right CRUEL Mokatee. c-r-U-e-l I say. Donít know if I could forgive you for this. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] </div></div>

ohhhhh the sweetest pain [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• mokatee
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK Mokatee...next time I'll send you some thermal underwear to take down to Jamaica [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] And, was that Vi having a "giggle-fest?" </div></div>

Thanks Kojak, I sure needed them this last trip. Thats MMF and Sammy giggling like lil schoolgirls [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• sammy
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

yeah what she said [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img]

tee i have only one thing to say
    pass your cc this way please......so I may book a ticket! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/throwstone.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Kojak and Lucky
    replied

OK Mokatee...next time I'll send you some thermal underwear to take down to Jamaica [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] And, was that Vi having a "giggle-fest?"

Leave a comment:

• Vi
    replied

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

This was down right CRUEL Mokatee. c-r-U-e-l I say. Donít know if I could forgive you for this. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• mokatee
    replied

Laffs Laffs and more Laffs on me being cold in Jamaica (at Ericka's)

Still chilly at the For Real Bar (music on this one)

Leave a comment:

• mokatee
    replied

Instructional Video: How to chop a chicken

Leave a comment:

• mokatee
    replied

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] Hi Curtis,

Thank you for gracing my report with your presence and delightful words. Smooches!

Leave a comment:

• CurtisD
    replied

Hello Lady Tee,

As usual your report is lively and fun to read.
    The pictures of the Half Moon Beach are spectacular.
    The lighting, the angle and the background all came out just right.
    Thank you for livening up my day.

Best wishes from across the pondÖ..

Leave a comment:

• Bizzy
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi_fi_lyfe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whew! Mi finally done [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Mi not even gwaan comment pon de food pictra dem [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]mokabaybee [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] de pics is fabulous. yuh look like u really enjoy yuh self dis trip..minus delight [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-idea.gif[/img] problems [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Mi like how u tek we all bout the place wid dis report...cliffs, beach riva, party, etc [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] bizichangehernamelikeundies[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
    Thank you bizi, luvbug [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] I had a lot of fun in the dark [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] I love getting around out and about. Have travel, will bring camera [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

I need to roll wit you one of these days! </div></div>

as much as wi go, we bound to be in the same place, same time soon [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Bizzy
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh my, the tree is sooooooooooo HUGE, get the kleenex [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

</div></div>BOAL. Say it ain't so [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X