Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

ASTON is a 15-year-old with a vicious temper

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dre4792
    replied
    Re: ASTON is a 15-year-old with a vicious temper

Originally posted by Tuff Gong:
    [qb]
    Originally posted by kumba1:
    [qb] TG: thanks for staying in there. it would have been so easy to just post and run. i'll keep watching until we have a response for the X Man. [/qb]
    Peace Kumba1 we are almost ready! [/qb]
    LOL....

xxbig

Leave a comment:

• Tuff Gong
    replied

Originally posted by kumba1:
    [qb] TG: thanks for staying in there. it would have been so easy to just post and run. i'll keep watching until we have a response for the X Man. [/qb]
    Peace Kumba1 we are almost ready!

Leave a comment:

• kthydvs
    replied

TG: thanks for staying in there. it would have been so easy to just post and run. i'll keep watching until we have a response for the X Man.

Leave a comment:

• Tropicana
    replied

Excellent. Great progress Tuff Gong.

Here is more information about the St. Andrew Settlement that works with the Institute of Jamaica to provide this and other valuable services to the Majesty Gardens Community. It is run by the same church about which I posted in my last thread:

The St Andrew's Settlement in Kingston, Jamaica was established in 1965 to raise the standards of living of the people in Majesty Gardens - a densely populated community off the Spanish Town Road, Kingston. Over the years St Martin's has been privileged to observe St Andrew's at it set up a range of facilities for Majesty Gardens. These include youth work and skills-training workshops, health care facilities, the Golden Age Club, a Library Service and Day Care and Pre-School Centre.
    Boardites based in the UK may contact this church for more information as they provide support to the St. Andrew Settlement on an on-going basis:

http://www.stmartin-in-the-fields.or...l/priority.jsp

EDITED TO ADD:

I have just received confirmation from a social work instructor at UWI who I contacted last week that this is the direct contact information for the St. Andrew Settlement if anyone is interested in donating directly to them. (As I suspected, Mr. Levy has passed away. This is a tremendouc loss. He was highly dedicated and worked hard and made MANY sacrifices to help the community:

A Jos. A Chambers is the new Executive Director.

Address....

Jos. A Chambers
    Executive Director
    St. Andrew Settlement
    Majestic Gardens,
    P.O 152,
    KINGSTON 11.

Phone # 876 923 9162
    Fax 987 901 3242.

Leave a comment:

• Tuff Gong
    replied

Originally posted by blueingreen:
    [qb] why do I get the feeling that you and dearest ((Remo)) are one in the same?

xxbig [/qb]
    No we are two individuals in different parts of the world.
    Peace!

Leave a comment:

• dre4792
    replied

Originally posted by remo:
    [qb] still interested however.we are trying to do a good think here. [/qb]
    How? By being a PSYCHO/BULLY/SISSY/TACKY *** SHOW OFF?!!!

Originally posted by Tuff Gong:
    Yes but it is not like it was intended at the start to be what it is no.
    Exactly!! But after going over this thread, why do I get the feeling that you and dearest ((Remo)) are one in the same?

xxbig

Leave a comment:

• remo
    replied

this is great news.your idea to designate someone to collect the funds is also a sound plan
    nuff respeck to Tuff Gong

Leave a comment:

• Tuff Gong
    replied

Okay we have a go:
    Greetings,
    Thank you for the interest that you have shown, I sent a mail previously and it was returned , however I am trying again. Should you have any donations please
    send it to the Institute of Jamaica, 10-16 East
    Street,Kingston. The Email addres for the IOJ is
    [email protected] Should you require
    additional information you may direct same (via Email)to Mr Colin Neita Acting Director, Development and Public Relations, or Mr Howard Financial Controller.
    The web site for the IOJ is www.instituteofjamaica.org.jm
    You my also Email me at [email protected]<br />Best Wishes and Thank you.
    Cele(s)tine Thomas
    Above I have published the email from Ms Thomas to me. I made a telephone call to the Institute of Jamaica, Junior Center, Ms Thomas is on leave, Mr. Colin Neita is on leave so I spoke to Mr. Howard Dawkins, he said he spoke to Ms Thomas and I can publish the details of any emails re: Sons on the Street.

Here is Mr. Dawkins direct telephone # 1(876)922-4108, you can call and discuss with him any concern you individually may have.

Now I will ask X-Man if he wants to delegate someone to collect and disburse the contributions, then from that point I will become just a contributor myself.

Other numbers and contacts:

Institute of Jamaica, 10-16 East Street, Kingston
    Tel: (876)-9220620-6,
    Fax: (876)-9221147, Email: [email protected] IOJ

Leave a comment:

• Tuff Gong
    replied

Originally posted by remo:
    [qb] when this started I had black hair.still interested however.we are trying to do a good think here. [/qb]
    Yes but it is not like it was intended at the start to be what it is no. I could have just posted the names and other details she sent me but I have to be careful.

We still have a few more steps which may or may not work. I am not one to worry about time so long as there is movement forward. I am making a call now to see what I can do.

Peace!

Leave a comment:

• remo
    replied

when this started I had black hair.still interested however.we are trying to do a good thing here.

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X