Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Rest In Peace Sweetssop

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sistactry View Post
    St Bess, what a way to find out...ohhh gosh, girl, i found out by FB, ppl were hitting me up, and i was just like whattt?? i couldnt believe it, i still cant believe it, i will miss her wise and witty self, ohhh boy, this one hurts, she was sick with a bad sprain in the bottom of her foot, no body was expecting anything like this........we still dont know what killed her, but we are surmising it must have been a bloot clot, its the only thing that can take you out just like that...

its indeed shocking and very heart breaking, she is now with the angels!!

Yes Sister it was quite a shock - that DVT is quite a killer it nearly got me a few years back and both Sweets and I had a history of that among other things. I sent her an e-mail on Monday and instead of replying to the e-mail she called me and we spoke at length and yes as one previous poster said I had to end the phone call because our office closed at 3 PM on New Year's Eve.
    Never regret getting old as it a privilege denied to many - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by ja-kid View Post
      Wendy, mi wi tell yuh ah likkle secret, di real reason why shi deh pan di phone was because Sweets always ah bruk har rebellious computer. Shi wi call mi from time tuh time in ah panic wid som weird an unique symptoms whe shi describe dat har computer ha duh.

LOL .. I see. She was hooked to that phone boy.

On a note about blood clots. I found myself reading a lot about that these days..especially with Mrs. Clinton's news and in light of Sweets passing.

I learned among all the possible culprits,having a BONE fracture is one of the fastest way to develop a clot and we knew that she did fracture her leg in an accident. All I had to say is the devil is a wikid smaddy. Who is to tell if she did not have the severe injury she wouldn't be alive to day. It just had me thinking.
      <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

• A little sad to see this news.
        <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
        - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nunya View Post
          This thread is definitely becoming a ringing endorsement for FB, eh? lawks, mi a go affi dus aff mi account an check een wid mi people dem more regularly...

(((Nanook))) that was especially beautiful!
          yes....u too tan bad, cha
          “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

• Rest in Peace!! Such sad sad news

But again SS revive whole heap a oonu eeh- can't blieve oonu key stil wuk fi come inyah!! Mi gaw ongle say nice tings bout oonu an tap talk di troot in case nutn happen to me. Ay sah

Mi really feel it fi har dawta tho. Ohgosh I hope she have strong support.

Comment

• Originally posted by Compry View Post
              Last night just before going to bed I checked my phone and there was a BBM message from Grace's phone at 11:52 p.m. saying "Good night love you". I forgot that Bre had the phone and I immediately started crying. Once I got it together, I realized it must have been Bre...it was. Keep her in your prayers folks.
              ohhh my gosh, poor baby, glad she have her siblings, not like mine, a she one
              may God strengthen her, and u see, even in her grief, she reaching out to you Pastor Maureen, beautiful
              “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wendy View Post

you have to find diplomat ways fi tell har seh half an hour is enough DWL.
                dwl to raatid, yep, a Grace dat sah....caan chat u faat, and me luvv it, caa she can always mek me laaf
                Dat woman love a phone!! Or in a nutshell, she love “reaching out”
                she does, she cares, she really does....and thats what makes sooo much ppl luvv her

Mi seh mi jus hope seh Heaven have wan phone and charger ready fi har caah shi ago waan call wi an tell wi weh a gwaan up deh.

boy, if heaven no have phone, trust me, dem a go find way she....caa she aint having it, she haffe call her peeps

boy, me a go miss me friend,

Comment

• Originally posted by ColeS View Post
                  Wow. My condolences to her family.
                  ohhh gosh, wait deh, a me chicago bredren dis, boy u tan bad ehh man, mek i gi u black eye,
                  u mean to tell me dat in all dis time, u cudden pass by and say dog whappen???

blackeye fe u

but me haffe sawfen up, me glad fe see u so till, a langggg time man,

Comment

• Originally posted by QK13 View Post
                    See dis, di ongly pickcha whe me ave of Sweets..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]301[/ATTACH]

She sure picked a crappy way to get us back in here.
                    U n'ave nooooo sense enuh u fi see mi a scroll scroll fi see smaddy face. And den a cratch mi head till all the dots conneck inna mi head. Cho u nuh see say a serious tings dis che

Comment

• He is the potter, we are the clay

Comment

• Originally posted by tuffstuff View Post
                        U n'ave nooooo sense enuh u fi see mi a scroll scroll fi see smaddy face. And den a cratch mi head till all the dots conneck inna mi head. Cho u nuh see say a serious tings dis che
                        me neckback TUFFHEAD deh yaaa to,

wooeeee, no sah, sweeets, u really know how fe keep a party ehh my girl,

((((TUFFY)))) me did misss u

Comment

• Mighty God, be with us through this very difficult time

Comment

• may the Holy Spirit who is the comforter be with us, through this very difficult time

Comment

• Result of the Autopsy

A blood clot traveled from her leg to her lungs. May she rest in peace.
                              I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• to all our foundation Moms!!

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X