Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Rest In Peace Sweetssop

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Compry View Post
    A blood clot traveled from her leg to her lungs. May she rest in peace.
    thank you Compray, thank you, God bless you, and we thank God we have you to fill this void, and to let us know what happened to our loved one, thank you!!

bless you ((((((((((((Pastor Maureen)))))))))))
    “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

• No man, Sweets love fi gi jokes. Soh in honor to har memory wi need fi drop ah few jokes tuh Mi sure dat si up deh ah gi dem jokes, an ah chuckle tuh har self tuh!

Originally posted by tuffstuff View Post
      ......u nuh see say a serious tings dis che
      JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

• Originally posted by ja-kid View Post
        No man, Sweets love fi gi jokes. Soh in honor to har memory wi need fi drop ah few jokes tuh Mi sure dat si up deh ah gi dem jokes, an ah chuckle tuh har self tuh!
        u know dat, praise God!!

cause widdout laaftah man, we wudda done fah, gone steer crazy mad to faat
        “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

• who is this man, who holds the world in his hands, who walks the sea of gallilee, who can open the seal, who is this man? Jehovah!!

Comment

• Evangelist Sandra Brooks,

Comment

• Boxing Day while baking a cake I thought about Sweetssop....Icalled our last interaction a few years ago.
              <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
              - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Comment

• Thy will be done

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuff Gong View Post
                  Boxing Day while baking a cake I thought about Sweetssop....Icalled our last interaction a few years ago.

Comment

• Lord, you gave us some serious song birds,

Comment

• anybody knows me, knows what this song does for me, glory to my God!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Compry View Post
                        A blood clot traveled from her leg to her lungs. May she rest in peace.
                        WOW..SMH

Was she ever offered physical therapy? And was she ever on blood thinners? So any questions because this to me was a preventable death, Makes me even more sad
                        <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

• Sad news. My condolences to her loved ones.

Comment

• what a song, glory to God!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ja-kid View Post
                              No man, Sweets love fi gi jokes. Soh in honor to har memory wi need fi drop ah few jokes tuh Mi sure dat si up deh ah gi dem jokes, an ah chuckle tuh har self tuh!
                              Well mek Ctry tap saddup di place wid owl time gospel howa and mek Curtis write one poem wah rhyme

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen View Post
                                Sad news. My condolences to her loved ones.

omg, omg, omg, omg,

((((((((((((((((((((Queeen)))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))

ohhh my goodness, ohh my goodness,

sooo good to see you

ahhhh, now i am crying

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X