Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group


Hi All



For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Rest In Peace Sweetssop

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I did mine on Sat., an received di same email message, but di system had scheduled it for 1/8. Mi bank sey, it was delivered today!

    Originally posted by CeaBee View Post
    when u did the billpay, what date did u bank seh dem would pay it?

    possible that it just hasn't been paid yet and as this is a auto response, maybe nutten wrong with what u did.
    JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

    Comment


    • The viewing is in progress but personally, I don't attend viewings so I took a pass. Still trying to wrap my head around going to the funeral tomorrow.
      aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

      "Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
      ~ Anon

      Comment


      • I have not been "here" for a very very long but was so shocked and sad when I logged on and read this news.

        My condolences to Sweetsop family and friends.

        Comment


        • Anyone went to the viewing yesterday?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MsExced View Post
            Anyone went to the viewing yesterday?
            i did
            When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MsExced View Post
              Anyone went to the viewing yesterday?
              i did. went late, at about 7:15. Quite a few people there, tho no-one I recognized from Jamaicans.com. spoke briefly with her older daughter, saw the younger one mingling with others her age. I saw Sweetssop, and reflected that only a week ago we were communicating. signed the guestbook, which had pictures from her life.

              May she RIP.
              <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mountaingal View Post
                i did. went late, at about 7:15. Quite a few people there, tho no-one I recognized from Jamaicans.com. spoke briefly with her older daughter, saw the younger one mingling with others her age. I saw Sweetssop, and reflected that only a week ago we were communicating. signed the guestbook, which had pictures from her life.

                May she RIP.
                i had just left. Maybe 7:05

                I was chatting to SS aunt who had come up from Jamaica, she is a friend of my mother.
                When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

                Comment


                • Thanks guys...still can't believe she passed

                  Comment


                  • One kina try tuh delude oneself into thinking it is still all ah bad dream, however, wid di viewing by actual JA.com members, it kina jerks yuh out of denial an into di reality of it......

                    Originally posted by RichD View Post
                    i had just left. Maybe 7:05

                    I was chatting to SS aunt who had come up from Jamaica, she is a friend of my mother.
                    JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

                    Comment


                    • Rip

                      Originally posted by RichD View Post
                      i had just left. Maybe 7:05

                      I was chatting to SS aunt who had come up from Jamaica, she is a friend of my mother.
                      sooo glad you guys could have gone,
                      wish i could have went and paid my final farewell,

                      (((sweetsopp)))

                      MG, please empty your PM
                      “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by sistagirl View Post
                        Hey fam, it has been so long since I have been here. I have been so deeply sad the last few days after seeing Princess Grace has passed on. We stayed in touch after all of these years on Facebook and we had just spoken a few days before she passed. She has been my source of strength in a friend after the passing of my sister 3 years ago and she as always had encouraged me on Christmas as she did every year during my struggle. I am still in shock and I still look at my messages that she wrote to me.. she was my FRIEND. I love her dearly and will miss her soooo very much. My heart is aching yet I am so glad she is now with her sister and in the arms of the Lord.

                        As always, it is bittersweet coming back to a place I spent so much time.. here at Ja.com. My family, my friends, even though it has been years.. you all continue to hold a huge part of my heart.

                        So very sorry for your loss SistaGirl...
                        http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

                        Comment


                        • FYI - the online guestbook (with pictures) is still open at the funeral home for those wanting to leave their personal messages there. Audio messages for the family can also be left as well. It will remain open until "03/02/2014" after which the family can order the whole thing as a commemorative book. Great idea for the first anniversary, maybe?

                          http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dig...2&locale=en-CA
                          aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

                          "Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
                          ~ Anon

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Diplomat View Post
                            FYI - the online guestbook (with pictures) is still open at the funeral home for those wanting to leave their personal messages there. Audio messages for the family can also be left as well. It will remain open until "03/02/2014" after which the family can order the whole thing as a commemorative book. Great idea for the first anniversary, maybe?

                            http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dig...2&locale=en-CA
                            Thanks. I meant to do this the other day and got distracted.
                            I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

                            Comment


                            • Diplomat, Thanks for the reminder
                              Out of Many One People Online
                              http://www.jamaicans.com

                              Comment


                              • So sorry to hear this! My sympathy to Sweetssop's family & friends - I know she is dearly missed. Gone way too soon....
                                **raiseyeyebrows** pon de whole a oonu!

                                Comment

                                Welcome to vBulletin!

                                Collapse

                                Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

                                ads

                                Collapse

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Trending

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X