Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Rest In Peace Sweetssop

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Board lost an iconic poster.
    Condolences to her kids, her family, and friends.

Rest in Peace Sweets

Comment

No words can describe the shock I received just now.

RIP Grace
      If you feel a little useless, offended or depressed. Always remember that <span style="font-weight: bold">YOU</span> were once the fastest &amp; most victorious little sperm out of millions!

Comment

My condolences to her family. What a shame.
        Show me your papers.
        sigpic

Comment

Its been a while since I posted on the board, but I had to come and show my respects.

I pray for your family and friends as they deal with your loss. May your beautiful soul rest in peace.
          Last edited by Shine_Eye_Girl; 01-02-2013, 04:03 AM.
          “I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.”

Comment

Sweetsop,

you meant so much to so many people here. You provided support, laughter, a shoulder to cry on and a listening ear. It is always sad to admit, but life got in the way and we lost touch. I will miss you immensely and will always pray to God to keep a watchful eye over your baby Breanna.

As I try to wrap my head around this, I remember the many times you called me when I was sick. You were on the phone the minute you found out that I was sick. I will always remember the positive talks we had and for that I am grateful.

I miss you...

Marie
            Friends don't let friends sleep alone
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuaX2xpAce0&amp;NR=1

Comment

I thought i was having ah bad dream, and am still hoping it is. She was "one of" the truly beautiful and gracious Canadians that i had the distinct pleasure of meeting in person! Sopp, you certainly left your mark on JA.com, and no doubt will be truly missed. Rest in peace Sopp.

Could one of the Moderators please make this Post into a "sticky post"?
              Last edited by j-kid; 01-02-2013, 05:13 AM.
              JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

I am still in shock..to the woman I affectionately call Sowasap...may she rest in peace....
                <span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
                or the leopard its spots?
                Neither can you do good
                who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

Comment

What??? We just communicated yesterday on Facebook. She liked my equestrian daughter's FB page, and asked me if I was home. I don't understand. Rich, can you please email me at work? Thanks.
                  <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

I will miss you Sweets. One minute you were there, the next gone. Gentle journey to the Spirit world my friend and may the angels comfort and watch over your Bre and the rest of your family.

Comment

Sweetsop we are going to miss you. I am at a lost for words. So sudden. You were truly a blessing to the Jamaicans.com community. My prayers and condolences to your family.
                      Out of Many One People Online
                      http://www.jamaicans.com

Comment

Originally posted by mountaingal View Post
                        What??? We just communicated yesterday on Facebook. She liked my equestrian daughter's FB page, and asked me if I was home. I don't understand. Rich, can you please email me at work? Thanks.
                        Yesterday? For real? Evanovich has been in touch with Sweetssop too so hope she will shed some light if she can. This is just so sad.
                        Show me your papers.
                        sigpic

Comment

It was around Christmas sometime back that SS lost her sister, wasn't it? Cause I recall her always having a struggle around this time of year because of that... and now SS is struggling no more... neither is she laughing, joking, teasing, encouraging... lawd... How old is Bre now?

Oh Sweets...
                          Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

RIP my friend

Words cannot express how I feel. New Years day Sweetsop is her usual self chatting an laughing up a storm on my FB page. We trade playful banter, antagonizing each other like we do everyday. I logged off.. gone about my business. Late in the evening decided to log on to catch up and was met with this horrific news. I was numb. Coulda barely type my responses with my trembling fingers.

I logged off as fast as I logged on as if someone slapped me into a permanent stupor. I am going to miss her. She was one a main person who orchestrated a meet and greet with other boardites on my visit to Canada last yr. So I am taking solace that I got the chance to meet my “antagonizer

This is too sudden… it really bottles up life in a small sphere for me. Life is too short. Death is too final.
                            Rest in Heaven Grace. Thanks that’s all I can say with tears.
                            <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

Jesus God! So the news floating on FB is true!! OMG!

Words scape me. SweetsSop, you were such a good friend to me on FB, so much more than here on J'com. You and I got to know each other so much better and shared so much more of ourselves personally... OMG... *sobbing incoherently*

Rest in peace in God's presence forever, my friend; May Light Perpetual shine upon you. +
                              *shaking like a leaf in the wind and sobbing uncontrollably; sick to my stomach; shaking uncontrollably and freezing cold; sobbing*

Comment

SSop,
                                Gone too soon. May her soul rest in eternal peace. I pray for the comfort of her daughters through this difficult time, especially Bre...so young.
                                7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X