Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Rest In Peace Sweetssop

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still in shock! Met up with her a few times and she was a much better person than she was often made out to be. RIP, Sweets. You did see some of your greatest desires come through. My heart aches for her girls, especially Bre.

So nice to see so many "old timers" come out to pay their respects. No matter what, we are still a caring community.
    aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
    ~ Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Wendy View Post
      A pic she shared with me via PM a couple years ago.
      ((Sweets)))

[ATTACH=CONFIG]297[/ATTACH]
      yep, i got this picture of her too
      “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

Originally posted by sistactry View Post
        ohhh yeah, MK, :kisses: but u dun arreddy!!
        yea man mi done know
        Friends don't let friends sleep alone
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuaX2xpAce0&NR=1

Comment

Originally posted by msportmore View Post

I just lost my dad on Christmas day and it was expected yet its still a very steep mountain to climb....

MsP
          So sorry to hear about your loss. Trusting God's continued care for you and your family.
          aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
          ~ Anon

Comment

Wendy, thanks for sharing the picture. I am still numb. She always use to tease me for just about everything...I am going to miss that.
            Out of Many One People Online
            http://www.jamaicans.com

Comment

While we pray for her daughters as they cope with this tragedy for those who don't know she also has a son who I ask that you remember in your prayers as well.

Comment

Adding my voice to those who appreciate seeing our long-absent Jcans.com friends coming by to pay respects. Last time i saw Sweets was at Marcia's funeral in 2004. To think now that the next time i'll see her (possibly) will be at her funeral. Hoping that info will be posted here on Jcans.com.

Twiney, did not know she had a son. Thanks for sharing.
                <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

Hello everyone. As soon as funeral details become available, I will post it here.

May her soul rest in peace.
                  I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Hello old friends...long long time since I visited my old online home. Its not because I dont think of this place every day...life just gets busy. When I heard of Sweets passing all I could do was think of you all and remember how I first met her here. I ache just thinking of the loss...her humor her kindness her caring soul will be missed so very much. Me heart aches for Bre...far to young to loose her mommy.

Anyway...glad to see that I am not alone in my shock and pain. BIGG HUGS TO ALL...

Ochigal

Comment

Originally posted by sistactry View Post
                      wowwww, its nice though to see all these old faces showing up, greatttttt

MsP,
                      QK
                      Nina
                      Loops
                      Maylen

sooo many, i am forgetting (sorry if i left off your name) good to see you,

Sweets, would have been thrilled
                      Sista, mi nevah far fram mi J.Com family.
                      I still can't believe she's gone just like that.
                      http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Compry View Post
                        Hello everyone. As soon as funeral details become available, I will post it here.

May her soul rest in peace.
                        Thank you Compry

If there is anything we can do may you also share it here?
                        If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                        We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Originally posted by kia027 View Post
                          I am in shock. Sweetssop passed away today. Dont know what to say at the moment but I grieve for her daughters and her son.

May she Rest In Peace

RIP Sweetie. :-(
                          <span style="font-style: italic">Healthy skepticism: investigating what you doubt. Unhealty skepticism: refusing to investigate what you doubt.

</span>

Comment

Rip

Wow! This is such a shock!

I am so sorry to hear of Sweetsop's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with her family. RIP (((Sweetsop)))

Comment

If I remember correctly Sweetssop was instrumental in the annual call-a-thons we did at the beginning of each year. One of the fun events that was such a blessing. Seeing all the old friends come back here to pay tribute to Sweetssop is really great.
                              Out of Many One People Online
                              http://www.jamaicans.com

Comment

Originally posted by kia027 View Post
                                Thank you Compry

If there is anything we can do may you also share it here?

yes, i agree, if there is anything we can do, please share!!

my heart is broken, i have just lost a good friend!
                                “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X